Our valued sponsor

using my best friends debit card

jeffreylewis

BANNED MEMBER
Sep 1, 2019
Visit site
i live here in the u.s. but a friend of mine who i met like 25 years ago in high school who coincidentially has the same name and last name moved to thailand a couple of months ago and he has opened an offshore bank account with a debit card to that bank. he was living here in the united states but was originally from trinidad and tobago. he renounced his greencard status to start a new life in thailand. his father in law made a fortune while in the oil industry and holds trinidad citizenship where he was born. i got in contact with him a couple of weeks ago since im facing economic hardship with my personal finances and he told me that he could send me one of his bank debit cards so i can use here in the states. if he were to send me a debit card from his bank all the way from thailand via regular postal mail or dhl, ect..... since we both have the same name and last name, how could i use this debit card at gas station or at purchases like walmart or any other retailer for that matter? i know some place would ask me for id but just generally, how could i use this debit card without having problems here in arizona? can someone please tell me is this is something that i can do without having problems like being accused of credit card fraud or something? anyone?

Do you really want to use your friends debit card? Why, don't you have your own card?

Seems to be a SPAM bot again!