Our valued sponsor

Verified Paypal Accounts for every Country

Hi everyone,

I'd be wondering if it would be possible to make Virtual Terminal work on such an account. (VT is to take card payments by phone or if one knows the card details including CVC and billing address)

Also something to keep in mind: The stealth account would not have a stealth bank account connected I suppose. So...
- How do you get the money out?
- Would it be possible to have a PayPal Visa or MasterCard with that account in order to spend the money?
- Send it to a different PayPal account?

... if i may safe you some trouble :

In some countries Paypal has access to a Database(s).
They can very well see if their records match your account Details, even if you have legit docs, you wont be able to verifify it bc of mismatching Record Data once you pass the 1800 Receiving Limit.

In some EU countries they seem to miss access to such a Database.

Guys this is a very old thread you are reopening, it looks like the user in question is even around here any longer. You want to check with Fiverr or Google alternatives until someone can come back here and post about a final solution he may offer!

Hi guys,

some of you may know for my Company solution the hardest part was to get a verified PayPal account without any Limits, I invested 100st of hours of Research and about 50 failed tries but you know what ..

I MADE IT :)

with the help of a Company I cooperate now I'am able to create verified Paypal Accounts in any Country you like, Countrys which were tested and verified till now are : Cyprus, Netherlands, Germany, Russia, France, US, Spain all verified by Documents (Passport and Utility Bill), Credit Card and Phone Number

All accounts were tested to send, receive Money, withdraw Money .. till now all accounts are just personal accounts but should be not a Problem to upgrade them to Business (but is not tested till now)

Just contact me here and I can provide you more details, dont want to write everything public cause maybe Paypal finds it out and block this way to create verified accounts, and that nobody of us want :D

Some of you here already know me so you should know I'm not a stupid scammer, Spammer or whatever ..
interested in netherlands paypal
details please

Latest Threads