Our valued sponsor

Victim of BLUE ORANGE BANK stay away from this bank

I have heard this story way too many times from many European banks ... not to mention EMIs.

You can sue them, yes, but it will take time and money. The best option is to get EU bank account ASAP and just send them to hell. Contant a professional Agent who can secure EU account. It will take time, but it is possible for HK company.

"""" this and so should everyone else about keeping nearly 7 figures in any Latvian or eastern European bank - there is no rule of law out there. Search the forum for "Latvia" and my name as author and you will see my feelings"""

Are u for real man ?
I have a multiple accounts all over Eastern Europe. NO issues at all ever. All banks are super professional.
U talk a lot of trash dude without any reasonable explanation ...ppfffff

"""" this and so should everyone else about keeping nearly 7 figures in any Latvian or eastern European bank - there is no rule of law out there. Search the forum for "Latvia" and my name as author and you will see my feelings"""

Are u for real man ?
I have a multiple accounts all over Eastern Europe. NO issues at all ever. All banks are super professional.
U talk a lot of trash dude without any reasonable explanation ...ppfffff
Ahh there have been to many stories to believe that Estonia is that secure as you try to draw the picture of it!! No one should at any point ever trust Estonia, Latvia nor any of the other non high regulated countries. Even High Regulated countries and their banks can get troubles. Spread your investments that's important.

Ahh there have been to many stories to believe that Estonia is that secure as you try to draw the picture of it!! No one should at any point ever trust Estonia, Latvia nor any of the other non high regulated countries. Even High Regulated countries and their banks can get troubles. Spread your investments that's important.
If Estonia is not a highly regulated country, I am not sure who is?

Reactions: EUman

I think u did not got the point.......Not talking about Estonia..Latvia...Never open account there. No need to.
Bulgaria , Romania, Greece.....do just fine for me.

Here is my story. Ive been working with this bank for 3 years with my HK company. The company is about Online Marketing Affiliation so we had advertisers and publishers mostly products to promote were android apps. They knew the business since the beginning and was well explained to them and they agreed in that moment. With ABLV situation last year they obligated to me to change all my USD which is the main currency in this business, to €. I asked them if i could stay in the bank without problems and they said my account was no resident but was ok. As I couldn’t invoice in USD anymore the activity of the company currently was low so i was speaking with them about investing in some mutual funds the relationship looked good. Suddenly like a month ago they started to do a Due Diligence to my company asking the same questions they had asked the previous years. I sent all the info required but nothing looked to satisfied them so i asked them if they where going to close my account and the said probably.

15 days ago this is what happened. They told me the account was blocked and i had only 1 month to move the balance to en EU bank account under the name of the HK company if I wasn’t able to do it every month they will deduct 10% of the balance!! My account is almost 7 figures so imagine the situation it was clearly an extortion to robe my money. I told them that this was imposible and i would need more time they told me that would think about it. Meanwhile i started to move through my contacts to have a first strategy and more or less i had everything planned to move out in not too much time. Today i asked them to please confirm the timing and then i received a call from them saying that FIU (financial intelligence unit) had decided to frozen my account because of the the new Latvian AML law and now i had 30 days to appeal to the Latvian government... I told them this makes no sense as they know the business from years and how they could have done this to me. My lawyer called them saying them that we will take all legal actions against the bank and even if posible the private banker as my money is clearly legal there are invoices from clients and providers around the world and most of them from European Union.

I want to ask here if there is anyone for example with last year Rietumu issue that had the same problem and their funds where frozen by the FIU And if there is what did they do and which was the result.

Thanks in advance.

Good evening, I ha
Here is my story. Ive been working with this bank for 3 years with my HK company. The company is about Online Marketing Affiliation so we had advertisers and publishers mostly products to promote were android apps. They knew the business since the beginning and was well explained to them and they agreed in that moment. With ABLV situation last year they obligated to me to change all my USD which is the main currency in this business, to €. I asked them if i could stay in the bank without problems and they said my account was no resident but was ok. As I couldn’t invoice in USD anymore the activity of the company currently was low so i was speaking with them about investing in some mutual funds the relationship looked good. Suddenly like a month ago they started to do a Due Diligence to my company asking the same questions they had asked the previous years. I sent all the info required but nothing looked to satisfied them so i asked them if they where going to close my account and the said probably.

15 days ago this is what happened. They told me the account was blocked and i had only 1 month to move the balance to en EU bank account under the name of the HK company if I wasn’t able to do it every month they will deduct 10% of the balance!! My account is almost 7 figures so imagine the situation it was clearly an extortion to robe my money. I told them that this was imposible and i would need more time they told me that would think about it. Meanwhile i started to move through my contacts to have a first strategy and more or less i had everything planned to move out in not too much time. Today i asked them to please confirm the timing and then i received a call from them saying that FIU (financial intelligence unit) had decided to frozen my account because of the the new Latvian AML law and now i had 30 days to appeal to the Latvian government... I told them this makes no sense as they know the business from years and how they could have done this to me. My lawyer called them saying them that we will take all legal actions against the bank and even if posible the private banker as my money is clearly legal there are invoices from clients and providers around the world and most of them from European Union.

I want to ask here if there is anyone for example with last year Rietumu issue that had the same problem and their funds where frozen by the FIU And if there is what did they do and which was the result.

Thanks in advance.

Good evening, I have the same problem with BO. Have you had any progress in your situation? In my case, Not only did the bank put the frozen funds into the hands of the FIU, but also into the hands of the "Latvian State Police Kurzeme region Criminal Department." The strange thing is that there are no documents to prove the latter.

Thanks in advance.

Yes it would be great to read about how this all ended almost a half year later.

I got a customer last year exactly is the same situation as yours, the only difference is that his funds were note frozen... Well, there's maybe something that you don't want to disclose publicly on this forum. Anyway, i can forward you the contact of my lawyer in Latvia if it can help.

Hi Marc, would it be possible to share your lawyer contacts?
My lawyer is looking to find a lawyer in Latvia to follow the case. Any help is welcome.
About your client situation, may I ask how the situation ended?
Thanks

Hi guys sorry for the late reply. Well i couldnt get the money back yet. It is not a problem with the case which is also now in the Latvian State Police Kurzeme region Criminal Department. I must say that most of our cases are just stats for Latvia to avoid being listed in the grey or black list we are victims they use to show the world they are fighting against money laundering. Until the date i havent been accused of anything just they say suspicious transactions but dont mention which ones. I am currently in close contact with the investigator trying to solve the case by myself and with my usual lawyers in my country because i must say be very careful with lawyers in this country. I fired 2 lawyers until now they are doing a great business with us and mostly take the money, promess quick solutions and finally they do the same you could do with any regular lawyer and it is to give the documentation to the police translated and nothing more. If you have an online advertising company as i have it is even more difficult because the police doesnt understand anything about this kind of businesses. I must say that, at least until the date, the investigator i am talking to is trying to collaborate with me and helping. I am currently looking for a new lawyer because once the investigator close the case you need a lawyer to do the regular work with the prosecutor etc.. until you get the money back again. Maybe i have had bad luck but this is my history until now hopefully you guys dont have the same problems and find a good lawyer even if you have found a good one with experience please share his name with me. Thanks.

Firstly why on earth are you banking with BlueOrange formally called Baltikums bank its your own fault why are you complaining...lol. Baltikums was a PURE money laundering bank that had to change its name after Baltikum name was destroyed. Google "baltikums bank money laundering". This was a bank that actively offered services to do all banking transactions and wires in their name to hide beneficial owners including to North Korea clients....lol. The staff are pure experienced criminals and extortionists and again what do you expect in a mafia state like Latvia that is only EU in name :rolleyes:

Secondly when they asked you to move your funds you had only to setup a business brokerage account with Saxobank which would have given you and IBAN in your company name and wired the funds into the brokerage account from BlueOrange.

Naturally BlueOrange and knowing their history will extort you. You not know how Latvian banks deal with international clients.....lol? People end up dead investigating money laundering in their banking system I have written about it in this forum already. Your wasting your time with a lawyer they end up dead out there.

So in summary yes you are being extorted but your to blame and no one else for using a Latvian bank. Learn from this and so should everyone else about keeping nearly 7 figures in any Latvian or eastern European bank - there is no rule of law out there. Search the forum for "Latvia" and my name as author and you will see my feelings.

You should not use the term victim. It's like a prostitute saying the client f$cked me too hard. You got f$cked by them and thats life sadly when dealing with Latvian banks or even Latvian EMI's.
martin is absolutely perfect... not good for you, but simply the REALITY - i will never understand why anybody can have any connection to eastern europe or caribbean banks... happy that we just were able to "safe" a balance for a client he held at hermes bank, another funny financial institution... based on st. vincent & the grenadines... quite a "reputable jurisdiction"... super-lol

had a personal experience with the highly promoted "e-citizenship" offering access to unlimited business opportunities and chances to proof of "economic substance" within the eu etc.

well... even travelled to londo to become "inspected" at the relevant embassy and getting my "e-citizenship"-kit...

good or bad? - simply not useable... not a simple local bank offered the opening and management of a company bank account without "physical presence" within the jurisdiction... and "pseudo"-banks like holvi etc. didn't react fully within the timelimit set (several weeks!)

by the way... the "hermes money" finally was transferred - i assume because of lack of correpondent bank(s) - through a baltic state resident e-money service provider... extremely thankful that our swiss bank accepted the transfer and credited the amount on the account of our swiss collection company

hope you will finally get your money back... or at least "learnt the lesson"

Hi guys sorry for the late reply. Well i couldnt get the money back yet. It is not a problem with the case which is also now in the Latvian State Police Kurzeme region Criminal Department. I must say that most of our cases are just stats for Latvia to avoid being listed in the grey or black list we are victims they use to show the world they are fighting against money laundering. Until the date i havent been accused of anything just they say suspicious transactions but dont mention which ones. I am currently in close contact with the investigator trying to solve the case by myself and with my usual lawyers in my country because i must say be very careful with lawyers in this country. I fired 2 lawyers until now they are doing a great business with us and mostly take the money, promess quick solutions and finally they do the same you could do with any regular lawyer and it is to give the documentation to the police translated and nothing more. If you have an online advertising company as i have it is even more difficult because the police doesnt understand anything about this kind of businesses. I must say that, at least until the date, the investigator i am talking to is trying to collaborate with me and helping. I am currently looking for a new lawyer because once the investigator close the case you need a lawyer to do the regular work with the prosecutor etc.. until you get the money back again. Maybe i have had bad luck but this is my history until now hopefully you guys dont have the same problems and find a good lawyer even if you have found a good one with experience please share his name with me. Thanks.

Thanks for your update. I’m preparing my defense with a local lawyer. I will keep you posted.