Our valued sponsor

VISA/MASTERCARD don't accept non-resident owned US LLC - need EU UK or Lithuanian LLC

Possibly. I’m not an expert on US taxes.
I’m thinking that with payments going directly to the UBO, it may be classified as a dividend payment and subject to withholding tax? Then again, a disregarded entity should be treated just like the UBO for tax purposes?
I guess one should really talk to a CPA, I just wanted to mention it.

Here’s the thread I was thinking about, maybe @mardz has found a solution in the meantime:

Lots of previous threads about this stuff:

There is a chance your a*s might be pounded by IRS for such scheme lol

That’s why you don’t do anything without getting it approved by a CPA.
I don’t see an issue with such a setup per se, but as I mentioned, you’d probably have to meet transfer pricing restrictions etc.
The very fact that your scheme allows you to dodge full US corporate tax by abusing their disregarded entity might cause some shitstorm and lots of fines. But yeah, you need to get approval from CPA first

No, such things are not uncommon when the value is actually delivered somewhere else.
It’s quite common to have only a local sales company that hardly makes any profit because the services are delivered my the main branch in a different country.

UK LLC with a Revolut Business account they offer merchant services.
Shopify and WIX also supply merchant API's as well.
After 3-6 months you can approach one of the large banks in thd UK for merchant services. They want to substantiate your business model. VAT is applicable but any customer outside the UK are exempt and where possible you can claim back most of it anyway.

Reactions: Spinat
For interested ones, these processors will not accept your foreigner, non-resident owned US LLC:

2checkout
Allpago
Aps payment
Bluesnap - unsupported busines type
Braintree - PayPal service, so need same as PayPal (SSN, ITIN)
CCbill
Concardis
Datatrans.com
ePayments - got only for EU EUR IBAN
G2A Payments
Ingenico
Klarna
Pagbrazil
Payoneer - I got account with them, but looks like they are limited to acceptance payments only from some platforms (Amazon etc.)
Paysafe
Paysafecard
Przelewy24 - EU companies only
Six-payment-services
Skrill
Stripe - need to be formed by them, or living in US
Tpay
Trustly
Trustpay.eu
VR Payments
Poli payments
Paytrail
Worldline

So basically non-resident owned US LLC is useless?

Reactions: JustAnotherNomad
No issues with transfer pricing?

100% Transfer pricing.

Unless the profit receiver is offshore. Best thing to do is first leave Germany and the set up your tax residency then incorporate using your new Tax ID.

Anything else requires a Nominee and a pass through entity.

You should budget 10K at least for a proper set up.