VPS in Europe ... what should I do?

Lakmis

ASVhost.com and swissnode.ch provide attractive VPS in Europe and I need your advice which account is better to sign up with?

Nicholas Van Orton

@Lakmis for the avoidance of doubt (and in order to give a better answer on my part), do you require the VPN server host to be in Europe? If yes, and purely out of curiosity, why?

Adulthood

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
As a great alternative, I can draw your attention to QHoster.com and their vps hosting deals: Linux, Windows RDP, managed.
+ discount on VPS and Dedicated Server - GHR8WY5P4P - Personal voucher for $50 (applies to annual billing cycles).

Deepbreathe

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I can also recommend you attention to Hostplay.com offshore VPS deals in Europe.
Their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

Machisko

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Must say that I was fully-impressed with Hostnamaste.com service. Technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem.

Brunoweb

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
You'd better choose Invpsus.com VPS hosting accounts. They offer cPanel, CloudFlare and many other useful features. As well as monthly and hourly payments.

Grownup

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
==>> for me, Warez-host.com offshore VPS plans look really affordable and feature-packed.
Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.