VPS in UK

Brunoweb

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.
I believe that you will make right choice if you compare these web hosts:

QHoster.com and Rareservers.com

They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.

JustinF

I want to say that hosting.co.uk is the best VPS provider in UK.
Their prices are affordable for the webmasters with a tight budget.
Servers are well-balanced and support is online around the clock.

Deepbreathe

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
+ vote for rareservers.com ssd vps hosting. Servers are stable, speed connectivity is fast.
I am very much impressed and can wholeheartedly recommend this web host to anyone that needs a piece of mind when choosing web hosting.

Use coupon code for 25% OFF: OFFVPSTODAY

Machisko

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
As for QHoster.com, your sites will be in trusted hands. Their servers are stable and fast.
Use "summervps17" coupon code - It is 17% lifetime discount!
It is valid for all: Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

Generic

I recommend Libertyvps.net VPS hosting deals. Their hosting work with neither glitches, nor outages. Their prices are low and support is fast and skillful in delivering their services.

Grownup

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
If you are like me and have to set up your on MySQL databases for different scripts, then look no further than QHoster.com - Double thumbs up to them! All questions were answered and not just some of them. Pricing is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is responsive and helpful.

Groussin

You can use Libertyvps.net without any hesitations. Their uptime has been 100% for me. My site never was down. I've been using them well over a year, and I couldn't be happier!

Adulthood

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
My site is up, speed is ok, visitors of my site is happy with upload of the pages. Good webmaster tools.
Price is reliable. I can tell honestly that i am very happy to work with hosting.co.uk and i highly recommend this web host.

Latest Threads