Our valued sponsor

Want to BUY: Documentation for applying for Merchant Account EU

auric I sent you two email messages on your email address said in your user profile (tab: Information) but you didn't reply. I also tried to add you on skype using this same email address but no skype id was found under that email address. I would be very much willing to pay for the documents I listed to you in the content of email messages, for your note: those were 7 different documentation and an URL address (only url) to the company's website containing information which merchant account provider normally ask such as:

products/services offered
terms/conditions
refund policy
privacy policy
prices?

However the content on the url YOU provided in your reply (by the way: thank you for your reply!) gives me no guarantee that I will really get all the needed documentation to be able to apply for merchant account AND get approved. To get a list of needed documentation, please check your email messages. If you didn't get any from me, PM me your new email address and I will send again.

auric I sent you two email messages on your email address said in your user profile (tab: Information) but you didn't reply. I also tried to add you on skype using this same email address but no skype id was found under that email address. I would be very much willing to pay for the documents I listed to you in the content of email messages, for your note: those were 7 different documentation and an URL address (only url) to the company's website containing information which merchant account provider normally ask such as:

products/services offered
terms/conditions
refund policy
privacy policy
prices?

However the content on the url YOU provided in your reply (by the way: thank you for your reply!) gives me no guarantee that I will really get all the needed documentation to be able to apply for merchant account AND get approved. To get a list of needed documentation, please check your email messages. If you didn't get any from me, PM me your new email address and I will send again.
That's true.. no guarantess no nothing.. pay, try the documents and cross your fingers that they work with this particular payment processor of your choice. It's a annoying that when you try to fools osmeone that you can't get guarantees :D

You can read the many threads here on the forum about people that have been using the docs with great success for all kind of purpose, so your post makes no sense.

If you buy docs from @auric and they don't Work because the payment provider reject them, then it won't have anything to do with the documents you got, the same would happen with your own personal docs, but rather with the entire business case! I have approved merchant accounts, EMI accounts and even Companies registered with the docs. all just great!

auric: you still didn't reply to my email message(s). Please send me a list of what type of company documentation (example: processing statements, marketing brochure, URL website ownership proof, tax statements, etc) could you provide and price for each.

suzy: the problem is that I don't have any company documents and so far every merchant account provider ask me for documents. I always say that I don't comment anything. I pay for using the service (virtual terminal) and thats it. If I had them, I would surely provide them to get my merchant application approved. So far, without company documentation, all my hopes of getting approved for particular merchant account are burnt as soon as I am asked company related questions directly by merchant account provider, such as: ''What business do you haave, for what kind of products or services would you need our virtual terminal - show the business model.''

I don't have any such information, don't have any documentation and what my business is, is private info for myself. I don't see any reason, even if i had the documentation, why would I talk about why cards are being charged on virtual terminal. If I had documentation, I would surely provide those documents to merchant account provider.

Thank you for reply. This is because I don't have any company documentation.
If you have a passport and utility bill you can register a company :)

If you have a passport and utility bill you can register a company :)

if that was true, it would be great. Electronic notarized version of passport is required. I don't know who could I ask (obviously online - NOT any lawyer or anyone like that) to DESIGN one for me. Also it might be very complicated to ensure myself that company, whoever would sell me offshore company, would really provide ALL required documents that are a must to have to get approved for merchant account. Additionally cheap enough (e.g. max 500 eur) offshore company is hard to get.

Reactions: belarus
Your budget is too low, please don't expect any miracles :)

Hi, I would like to buy electronic documentation of paperwork which is normally required to apply for merchant account. The content on documentation must be real, being able to be verified so application can get approved. Company can be any. Please if someone have anything to sell, let me know.
You will want to register a company where the payment processor will accept the jurisdiction to be valid! Say you could use a Seychelles or Belize corp and you still need the other documents, a setup like this will costs you aprox 1500 euro maybe more.

You will want to register a company where the payment processor will accept the jurisdiction to be valid! Say you could use a Seychelles or Belize corp and you still need the other documents, a setup like this will costs you aprox 1500 euro maybe more.

If i could get documentation (editable or not) then i don't need to apply for offshore company but ''only'' (which is close to impossible task to be done already, at least for me) merchant account, along business bank account. So money invested into offshore company registration could be saved.

Hi, I would like to buy electronic documentation of paperwork which is normally required to apply for merchant account. The content on documentation must be real, being able to be verified so application can get approved. Company can be any. Please if someone have anything to sell, let me know.
This question makes simply no sense! Why? because if you have applied for a merchant account you will know that the documents required vary from time to time / business case to business case. If you look for a package like "Merchant Account packge all inclusive" with fake docs I'm 100% sure you will get scammed and never reach your goals!

Latest Threads