Warning EUROPAY.CZ / STERLINGSAFEPAYMENT.COM

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

Fred

Dubai Expat
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
Commercial Service
Entrepreneur
Currently it seems they facing huge issues. They transfer all clients from Europay S.R.O. (Czech Republic) to Sterling Payments Services Limited (Hong Kong).

We are waiting for five figure payment since more then one week reaching our account. The support is not helpful at all and don't answer since lately. We paid 5.000 EUR for account opening and just precessed one payment with them.

Be cautious and maybe other users can write their feedback and experience with them.

We can't make anything but warning others to don't make the same mistake as we did and for the case they turned into a huge scam we can prevent others losing money.

Europay S.R.O. we know you will read this pos as well. If you want your business keep running you should make a statement. It seems to us that you are experienced and always tried to be professional but this time we can't simply take it. We need to take some action.

James Spader

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member
Okay OP - I think we all got the message, you already posted it here EUROPAY.CZ. Is it reliable and trustworthy?

If you keep posting the same over and over just in different threads ALL posts will get deleted and your account banned.

I get your message and thanks for sharing your experience with all of us but don't spam the forum!

Fred

Dubai Expat
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member
Commercial Service
Entrepreneur
5,000 EUR for account opening? What kind of company do you have?
Offshore IBC.

Okay OP - I think we all got the message, you already posted it here EUROPAY.CZ. Is it reliable and trustworthy?

If you keep posting the same over and over just in different threads ALL posts will get deleted and your account banned.

I get your message and thanks for sharing your experience with all of us but don't spam the forum!
Understanding. Just wanted to make sure that other users be cautious with them.
Will update this thread if everything happens and in the case they will never comeback to our mails again we will inform here as well.

Mikhal Pol

Sterling Bank are crooks. Since 3 years they have the same way to steal from their clients. They saying its there correspondant bank issues but Its their way to do it. I spoke with few of their clients that have the same problems. They cannot get their money out for months. It is a scam. Hong kong police departement said that they have a lot of complains already and that their license will be suspended.
Anybody that has the same issues , i will be happy to hear your side of the story.