Warning WIREX Problems

Timo

1. Mail

Important notice: platform maintenance​
In order to improve our services and make your Wirex experience even better, we’re carrying out some necessary maintenance on the platform.
Unfortunately, this means we’ve had to make some temporary changes to your account until the work is complete.​
What’s changed?​
Bank transfer infrastructure is under maintenance. This means that bank transfers IN and OUT of your account are temporarily suspended.
There are two exceptions. You can still transfer GBP in and out of your Wirex account using Faster Payments and you can still transfer EUR into your account by SEPA and Swift – but not out.
All other features like your Wirex Visa card and exchange services are not affected.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.​

2. Mail 2 Hours After

Important notice: temporary changes to traditional currency transfers​
In order to improve our services and make your Wirex experience even better, we’re carrying out some necessary maintenance on the platform.
Unfortunately, this means we’ve had to make some temporary changes to your account until the work is complete.​
What’s changed?​
IBANs (international bank account numbers) for any currencies you haven’t previously used are suspended.
Existing IBANs are not affected. You can still make transfers in any currency you’ve previously used, and you can still transfer GBP IN and OUT of your account using Faster Payments. If you have not already made a EUR bank transfer, you can still request to make EUR payments - but only IN to your account.
All other features like your Wirex Visa card and exchange services are not affected.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.​

Timo

M_Akhtar
20h

Hi,
It’s been 17 days I deposited £5000. It’s still not been shown on my account. I have been messed around by the incompetence of Wirex.
I need a response to my ticket 916763 urgently.
I cleared everything with my wife’s local bank there is no hold from there end. Just the utter sluggish progress of Wirex has really opened my eyes.
I expect a response now!

See here: #SUPPORT Live Thread

Milky Moon

Offshore Research & Development.
Business Angel
One of the issues of mentioning a certain provider here is that they will receive a sudden influx of persons with nefarious intent. This will lead to closure of some of the previous offers, new procedures and stricter KYC rules. If you have a estahblised account with a regular usage patern you are sometimes 'grandfathered in', however some where in the future you will also need to conform to the new KYC rules, very ofther when it does not suit you! Most often you are then ill prepaired.

Timo

JamesCurtis

3h

Hi is this support actually working i am a customer extremely concerned i done a bank transfer using the fast transfer to my bank account, had money in my account. it is saying declined and now no funds showing and it was for over £2500 this was an extremely important issue i need sorting asap, my account is not even showing this balance now and i want to know why???

clemens

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Mentor Group
So this is not a real warning, they simply have some minor issues which seems to be sorted out by now or what did I miss?

Latest Threads