Our valued sponsor

Premium Advertising Partner OffshoreBankAccounts.com: Your One-Stop Solution for All Your Financial Needs

Gediminas

banking.TOP
Mentor Group Gold
Oct 12, 2019
banking.top
At OffshoreBankAccounts.com, we offer a comprehensive range of financial services to help you navigate the complex world of finance. Our team of experts has extensive knowledge and experience in both traditional and decentralized finance, allowing us to provide exceptional assistance in every aspect of the finance world.

We offer private and business banking, payments processing, correspondent banking, asset management, crypto licensing, company registration, DAO development, and tax optimization services, among others. Whatever your needs might be, we have someone on our team who can help.

At OffshoreBankAccounts.com, we value exceptional customer service and personalized attention. We understand that navigating the complex world of finance can be challenging and frustrating, which is why we're dedicated to providing the best possible support to our clients. Our team members have all been carefully selected for their exceptional experience and knowledge in their fields, and they're committed to providing the best possible service to our clients.

We believe that knowledge is power, and we strive to provide our clients with the information they need to make informed decisions. That's why we offer a comprehensive FAQ and informative blogs on various financial topics. We also offer a FREE 30-minute voice consultation on any topic of your choosing.

So if you're looking for exceptional support and guidance in the world of finance, look no further than OffshoreBankAccounts.com. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you achieve your financial goals.

OffshoreBankAccounts.com

Last edited:
Interesting. Ok i am interested for Corporate banking with High Street banks lets say & not EMI’s. What are the next steps? How do we move forward if I do not share the Corporate docs with u along with UOB’s ID’s & proof of address’s etc?

Interesting. Ok i am interested for Corporate banking with High Street banks lets say & not EMI’s. What are the next steps? How do we move forward if I do not share the Corporate docs with u along with UOB’s ID’s & proof of address’s etc?

You don't have to share any docs directly with me. I can make a good assumption of your case without having to know any names. I would look at your business model and situation. As simple as that ;)

Which jurisdictions? Which banks? What are the prices? What's the average time for EU company to get a bank account? This are crucial questions, to which answers should be public, without having to write to you directly.

Frankly, I have always been super suspicious about such services. I can directly approach any bank in the world and they will tell me straight "no" or provide with conditions that needs to be met to open bank account. I saw recently a similar service which "guarantees" bank account opening or "cash refund".

So what do you actually provide here? Access to some banks where you have "insiders" which will do the needful based on the "profit share"? Without that I would not even think about starting such business and wasting others time.

Thank you for your comment.

Sure you can go and try whatever bank without any intermediaries. If you are looking for a personal bank account and your story does not ring any bell in the bank they will open you an account. But if your situation is more specific most likely you will waste a significant amount of time until you find something suitable.

You are partly right by saying that you can apply to any bank and will say yes or no. But you are sure you know which banks to apply? In my view real waste of time is to fill in the forms of the banks and to provide sensitive data and later get a negative answer.

Bank introducers might advice were to apply in particular personal situation, what are specific requirements of a particular financial institution, they can help to reshape the structure and prepare answers from your side in order you would be accepted. Most importantly to introduce you to a personal manager in the bank, where opening an account is straight forward.

As regards to jurisdictions, I could mostly help in Cyprus, UK, Estonia, Malta, Lithuania, Ireland, Monaco, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Vanuatu via our partner network.

We do not have any basic price policy. Every situation is individually different.

Feel free to write, I will evaluate your situation and give you the price including free analysis of your situation (if that’s needed for your case).

As i have mentioned in my previous post, i would be glad to use your services but like others we need proof.
I have been scammed by a company advertising on this forum last year. :))
well, i am not exactly same as you, but it's hard to get an answer from some of the big guys in the forum who have advertising and as people said they HAVE A GOOD REVIEWS =D

but I will send you some details regarding my UK @Gediminas

Reactions: Gediminas
Company name is being changed at this current time. Company # HE386174.
I forgot to reply earlier. Just wanted to point out that this checks out, from what I can gleam from the Cypriot company register.

If you plan to open bank accounts for others, take a look at ASP licensing or partnering with an ASP licensee. Even though their main focus are the FX companies, CySEC has been getting a lot tougher in general lately.

I forgot to reply earlier. Just wanted to point out that this checks out, from what I can gleam from the Cypriot company register.

If you plan to open bank accounts for others, take a look at ASP licensing or partnering with an ASP licensee. Even though their main focus are the FX companies, CySEC has been getting a lot tougher in general lately.

Thanks for suggesting that ;)

Reactions: clemens
I've made us of Gediminas and his partner their services and I must say i'm more than impressed with their knowledge and know how in many aspects of business related topics. I've hired them for consultancy and other services and even at 2 AM, Gediminas is still working on my case and keeping my up to date. I couldn't be more impressed about the service provided.

Given our experience and good relationships with various financial institutions around the globe, I can not only introduce you to the best financial institution for your needs but also lead you through the process of opening a bank account.

Business Bank Account Opening

Bank account for any type of legal entity is a crucial thing. However, today to open a bank account is the hardest part while establishing a new legal entity. It makes it even harder if the owner or director of the company is a resident of a different country.

Includes:

- Recommendation of best-fit financial institutions for your needs, which are likely to accept you
- Introduction to the bank or another financial institution
- Assistance to prepare the application and collect supporting documents to open an account
- Support during on-going communication with a bank after the account is open

Optional:

- Analysis of your legal setup and business model
- Consultation on how to improve legal setup if necessary to meet banks expectations
- Preparation of financial statements if needed

Our prices for business bank account opening start from 500 EUR plus bank fees. Additional services are charged extra.

Personal Bank Account Opening

There is a number of reasons why individuals want to open foreign bank accounts. These reasons include diversification, assets protection or access to new financial markets and instruments. The rule of not keeping all eggs in one basket is a rule of thumb in the financial world, hence it is smart to keep your money and investments in different jurisdictions to diversify political risk. Also for better investment diversification, it is important to have exposure to different markets, hence foreign banks are able to offer exposure to their niche markets.

While most banks are focused on local clients, the best solution for international people an account at offshore banks. As they specialize in dealing with international clients they can offer a wide range of solutions to fit their needs. Furthermore, because of the favorable fiscal climate, they are less expensive than alternatives as they have a lower cost base.

Includes:

- Recommendation of best-fit financial institutions for your needs, which are likely to accept you
- Introduction to the bank or another financial institution
- Assistance to prepare the application and collect supporting documents to open an account
- Support during on-going communication with a bank after the account is open

Our prices for personal bank account opening start from 250 EUR plus bank fees, however, if your case is simple we might recommend a suitable bank free of charge.

After considering your needs, our team can recommend to you the best solution for your case and establish a company or set up a whole corporate structure.

We know that it is not easy to navigate in the offshore world, and we do not believe that there exists a one-fits-all solution.

[email protected]
https://OffshoreBankAccounts.com

This is a paid advertising thread! Contact Admin if you want to advertise your services similar.
I need few Polish IBANs for my PP accounts can you provide?

Reactions: leisure
Business / Personal Cards

Unlimited spending power, whenever and wherever. It's the ultimate choice for your business. For those, who demand an exceptional level of service. Whether you're flying high or office-bound, those flexible solutions and high-quality travel services benefit your business in a remarkable number of ways.

- Cash withdrawals up to 50,000 EUR per month
- Spending limit up to 75.000 EUR per day
- Corporate events & VIP entertaining
- Airport fast-tracking & priority access
- Private jects chartered at supplier rates
- Hotel & airline privileges

Say yes to impossible!

Business / Personal Cards

Unlimited spending power, whenever and wherever. It's the ultimate choice for your business. For those, who demand an exceptional level of service. Whether you're flying high or office-bound, those flexible solutions and high-quality travel services benefit your business in a remarkable number of ways.

- Cash withdrawals up to 50,000 EUR per month
- Spending limit up to 75.000 EUR per day
- Corporate events & VIP entertaining
- Airport fast-tracking & priority access
- Private jects chartered at supplier rates
- Hotel & airline privileges

Say yes to impossible!
any requirements or limitations of who can get it? does it have USD? do they accept buying crypto? the deposit done through IBAN?

Latest Threads