Our valued sponsor

Web hosting Business to Earn?

neo17

Offshore Agent
Sep 12, 2009
india
Visit site
in my view>> A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to provide their own website accessible via the World Wide Web.

now can anybody tell me that how web hosting can be used as a way of earnings?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats good information To set up individual web hosting affiliate programs. I saw lots of web hosting ads in some sites and it must be working for them. I will try myself out and see how it goes.:tinysmile_hmm_t:

dilip1456 said:
You don't earn by hosting a web .. it sure involves a little bucks to start with but the site you set up must bring back all that you spend on it. so i would say better concentrate on the site and ways to promote it first.
You didn't get it dilip. The guy's asking if he can make money by providing web-hosting to other people, not by 'hosting web' (whatever that means):tinysmile_twink_t2:

You're talking about a website right??

Apart from running an own webhosting business you can try being a affiliate for a couple of web hosting companies. In my view hostigator pays well along with other web hosting services. Once you start being successful as a affiliate you don't have to turn back.

Actually Its very little amount for me when i was reselling. but there is many people how makes more the 10K a months form hosting reseller. its mainly work for local business. If you have a small web design firm or any internet related office you can sell the reseller hosting to your clients. But in the Internet its very hard to sell now a Days.

Latest Threads