Our valued sponsor

What are best EMIS to receive until 10,000 every month?

There are no monthly limits, it depends on the EMI and their risk management team.

You need to have invoices or other documents in place to avoid troubles with frozen funds.

Reactions: jjrapy
It's not just about the amount. Any little suspicious thing can trigger an investigation.

Sure, it's less likely to happen for smaller amounts. But you are several years late to the party if you think you can funnel 10,000 EUR per month into crypto via an EMI without risk of being asked questions.

What is this @MiddleEuroAsia ? Thank you in advance
P2P = Peer to Peer.
OTC = Over the counter ( crypto companies/desks for large amounts of crypto/fiat).
It's a method where individuals/companies/exchange offices send you fiat/crypto directly to your bank account/wallet and in exchange, you receive fiat/crypto directly to your bank account/wallet.
For example, I have a payoneer account and you have a payoneer account and you want crypto, what you do is you send me the required $ to my payoneer account directly form your payoneer account and then I send you the equivalent in Crypto Directly to your wallet.
This same method can also be done via cash, bank transfers (sepa, swift..etc), gold...etc.
it's safer if done right, if you have the right SOF (source of funds) and if you don't mention crypto to anyone (your bank or EMI)

Reactions: I'mRobot and jjrapy
Any reliable "service" of such which could be named?

is very hard to find someone that accept sepa, wire, wallet transfer for sell btc
maybe from paxful, but most vendors are very expensive want 30% or more

P2P = Peer to Peer.
OTC = Over the counter ( crypto companies/desks for large amounts of crypto/fiat).
It's a method where individuals/companies/exchange offices send you fiat/crypto directly to your bank account/wallet and in exchange, you receive fiat/crypto directly to your bank account/wallet.
For example, I have a payoneer account and you have a payoneer account and you want crypto, what you do is you send me the required $ to my payoneer account directly form your payoneer account and then I send you the equivalent in Crypto Directly to your wallet.
This same method can also be done via cash, bank transfers (sepa, swift..etc), gold...etc.
it's safer if done right, if you have the right SOF (source of funds) and if you don't mention crypto to anyone (your bank or EMI)

suppose i have paysera or bunq account
maybe is very suspect send many internal transfer
what is purpose ?

Last edited:
is very hard to find someone that accept sepa, wire, wallet transfer for sell btc
That is out of question! Do you know if there are hundred of thousands of people using such services? If, it must be a very good business to get into?

Any reliable "service" of such which could be named?

suppose i have paysera or bunq account
maybe is very suspect send many internal transfer
what is purpose ?
That is out of question! Do you know if there are hundred of thousands of people using such services? If, it must be a very good business to get into?
You have Paxful, Binance P2P, OKX P2P, kucoin P2P, Coinsfera OTC, Kraken OTC...etc, the thing is their fees is high, which varies anywhere between 5% to 35%. So, you need to find reliable sellers and negotiate with them, which is actually the hardest part, but once you figure it out, you are 50% done.

The other 50% of the job is to have the right SOF (Source of funds), what do I mean is, what we figured out over the years is that most banks/EMI loathe the idea of crypto and some are stricter than others (e.g wise) and if they found out you used your EMI for anything related to crypto, they will shut your accounts down.

but, we figured out successful ways to eliminate any trace of crypto on our P2P transactions, Which is SOF (invoices and contracts).
specifically Certified/notarized documents. If you are able to get your documents (contracts/Invoices) approved or notarized by a gov entity, then it's game over.

Because if you have documents that says money A comes from Source P and there are no other way to prove otherwise, most EMIs would just accept the documents and you are back to business. That's how I have been doing it for the last couple of years, I maxed out 4 wise accounts this way and never had any issues with them minus some tickets here and there.

That's the right way to do P2P/OTC.

You have Paxful, Binance P2P, OKX P2P, kucoin P2P, Coinsfera OTC, Kraken OTC...etc, the thing is their fees is high, which varies anywhere between 5% to 35%. So, you need to find reliable sellers and negotiate with them, which is actually the hardest part, but once you figure it out, you are 50% done.

The other 50% of the job is to have the right SOF (Source of funds), what do I mean is, what we figured out over the years is that most banks/EMI loathe the idea of crypto and some are stricter than others (e.g wise) and if they found out you used your EMI for anything related to crypto, they will shut your accounts down.

but, we figured out successful ways to eliminate any trace of crypto on our P2P transactions, Which is SOF (invoices and contracts).
specifically Certified/notarized documents. If you are able to get your documents (contracts/Invoices) approved or notarized by a gov entity, then it's game over.

Because if you have documents that says money A comes from Source P and there are no other way to prove otherwise, most EMIs would just accept the documents and you are back to business. That's how I have been doing it for the last couple of years, I maxed out 4 wise accounts this way and never had any issues with them minus some tickets here and there.

That's the right way to do P2P/OTC.

who accepts lost 50% just for convert money to btc ? more expensive that any tax

P2P = Peer to Peer.
that explains it well, thank you.

Latest Threads