Our valued sponsor

What are best options for simple tax and online privacy?

justadude

Aug 9, 2021
Poland
Visit site
I’m not trying to hide from taxes or law enforcement. I’m trying to find the cheapest way to open a business where my personal name will not be publicly available online. I live in Poland and would have to pay tax here as well.

I read about Romania but seems like big problems when you can’t get straight answers on fees and accountants.
My website makes about $50k a year and I just need the cheapest options without having my identity public information.
Thank you.

I’m not trying to hide from taxes or law enforcement. I’m trying to find the cheapest way to open a business where my personal name will not be publicly available online. I live in Poland and would have to pay tax here as well.

I read about Romania but seems like big problems when you can’t get straight answers on fees and accountants.
My website makes about $50k a year and I just need the cheapest options without having my identity public information.
Thank you.

Hey,

EU/EEA countries are implementing UBO registers, in most countries, this is under process (new companies should already submit information, while old companies still have some deadlines). In some countries UBO registers will be available easily to the public eye, in some there will be more restrictions to access the information. So, if you wish to maintain privacy from the public eye, the EU is not the best option to set up an entity.

Privacy, by the way, has many different levels. Before deciding, you need to evaluate all of them: (i) company’s house register, (ii) UBO register, (iii) KYC forms provided to service providers, (iv) UBO information in bank accounts. Basically, it is easy to set up a company that information would be available to anyone as regards points 1-2-3, however as regards point 4 situation is different.

Hey,

EU/EEA countries are implementing UBO registers, in most countries, this is under process (new companies should already submit information, while old companies still have some deadlines). In some countries UBO registers will be available easily to the public eye, in some there will be more restrictions to access the information. So, if you wish to maintain privacy from the public eye, the EU is not the best option to set up an entity.

Privacy, by the way, has many different levels. Before deciding, you need to evaluate all of them: (i) company’s house register, (ii) UBO register, (iii) KYC forms provided to service providers, (iv) UBO information in bank accounts. Basically, it is easy to set up a company that information would be available to anyone as regards points 1-2-3, however as regards point 4 situation is different.
I just don’t want my name given to the public is all. My website has competitors that regularly attack us. It’s a niche market and they’ve spent thousands trying to ddos off the net. False reports to our registrar and iccan. We get people trying to blackmail us with bulls**t threats of attacking the site. Imagine there’s less then 10 sites serving the market and others make way more then we do. We’re about #3-4 at times. Last thing I want is my personal name out there and more to worry about.