Our valued sponsor

What are we suposed to do in regards to banking?

What are our options for privacy and anonymous banking or at least to stay offline with our names if we register a offshore company?

You need to start by examining why you need to do this? Then the question becomes easier to answer thu&¤#

I'm not on facebook or any other social media, I use VPS and VPN to connect to the Internet and I never send my passport or utility bill to anyone online. I want my privacy and protect my identity so I don't want my name to show up suddenly on any register anywhere even not in the USA.

Next is that I need protection from any one in the future to figure out what I own and who am I.

That's main reason for asking.

Just have two sets of documents that belong to another identity and use those identities for anything financial. If a platform or provider ever finds out, worst they will do is close the accounts. I'd rather risk losing us$xxx in a closed account once or twice in my life than be stuck reporting income every month/quarter/year of my life

Reactions: happyjohn
Just have two sets of documents that belong to another identity and use those identities for anything financial. If a platform or provider ever finds out, worst they will do is close the accounts. I'd rather risk losing us$xxx in a closed account once or twice in my life than be stuck reporting income every month/quarter/year of my life
better to keep all of this inside the mentor group guys! I have seen things there which I don't find has to be shown here anywhere public.

Reactions: Spondula

Latest Threads