Our valued sponsor

What bank or EMI should I use for adult site?

cdawg436

Sep 27, 2020
Visit site
I'm US based and have an adult site coming out where we will need to pay out people who use our affiliate system and content creators. We're currently approved for CCBill and epoch to handle our payments. We will need to pay out the thousands of creators/users using the affiliate system all over the world very frequently. Any suggestions on what to use? Something like transferwise would be perfect if they allowed adult content. Currently the best EMI I've found is bitsafe but the fees are quite high. Maybe a bank is the best route and have a front website, but how long will that work? If we grow to a huge size they'll surely catch on?

I'm US based and have an adult site coming out where we will need to pay out people who use our affiliate system and content creators. We're currently approved for CCBill and epoch to handle our payments. We will need to pay out the thousands of creators/users using the affiliate system all over the world very frequently. Any suggestions on what to use? Something like transferwise would be perfect if they allowed adult content. Currently the best EMI I've found is bitsafe but the fees are quite high. Maybe a bank is the best route and have a front website, but how long will that work? If we grow to a huge size they'll surely catch on?

Well the second CCBill pays out money to your TransferWise account, what do you think TransferWise will do?

You're saying they will heavily suspect something is off if we have a front but are receiving payments from ccbill? You're right, didn't think of it that way.

Yes, and I think you will save yourself a lot of headaches by going with Bitsafe. Maybe pass on the fees to the creators, as like a payout fee. If you get big and succesful its should be easier for you to get cheaper solutions

Reactions: Phil123

Probably best to setup a simple affiliate network operation as a front.

Reactions: MountainMan3436
I don't but you need to look at banks in the Netherlands, Germany and Luxembourg as they understand the Adult business well.
I will ask my clients that bank there who they use.

In the past it was payoneer but I wonder if there is any alternative to them? I mean, there are million of Adult webmasters there must be some company that took this challenge up??

Transferwise can't work for adult websites:
1608720941138.png

I don't but you need to look at banks in the Netherlands, Germany and Luxembourg as they understand the Adult business well.
I will ask my clients that bank there who they use.
Hi CaptK, i'm also in the Adult Business and i'm looking for a solution company + bank account, i'm having troubles to find a bank who is open to the adult business. Do you have any recommendations? Thanks!