Our valued sponsor

Question Catch in getting EIN with SEC confirmation letter?

deraty

Oct 4, 2022
Turkey
Visit site
What can the catch be about that? They issue EIN and confirmation letter from SEC within a few days. Can it be done - or a scam? There are hundreds of positive reviews. Can I get a bank account with that - or will it be taken over by issuer of EIN? Or what about the government? These are directly from SEC within days. There is also a nominee director below.

What about that? Can they takeover my company or funds in the bank? Or can be trusted? A nominee director.

There are more:

Last edited:
I used @startfleetio for LLC formation and EIN and got bank account no problem.

From what I gather those fiverr people use someone else as "responsible party" and get EIN online instantly , then they have to mail a letter or fax IRS to remove that person as responsible party and install you as one. How safe this is i can't tell...

Startfleet did this for me within a week and i was the responsible party.

Reactions: deraty
Thank you ivan. If any other people has contributions I will be happy. It is pretty attractive with that price and fiverr has a secure payment I guess... There are hundreds of reviewers on that site. Is there any risk in getting EIN, confirmation letter or using a nominee director from there?

I talked to a nominee director at fiverr and a company registerer. Our communication is as below. Can I signup with a bank account or financial account with that nominee without revealing our identity? Or dangerous or inefficient? My forex broker asks for signed documents about the application ducuments. What can be done about that?

MeNov 02, 2022, 8:11 PM

What is the procedure and price of those services for non-US citizens? Is there any risk with opening bank and financial accounts with the registered company? What data do I put in signup page of financial instutition? Will I leave my id? Can someone get access to my bank account - the people who created the company?... Lastly - I found people creating nominee director at fiverr. Will I create the nominee director first - or get EIN and cofirmation letter first? Do you offer nominee director services? What is the order - EIN first or nominee first?

This message relates to:

Nov 02, 2022, 8:16 PM

Hello Are we talking about An EIN for a U.S. based business like an LLC?

D
MeNov 02, 2022, 8:22 PM

LLC

D
MeNov 02, 2022, 8:23 PM

yes that's what I exactly want to do. US Based business like LLC

Nov 02, 2022, 8:26 PM

Regarding the procedures, it’s a straightforward you will place an order for the premium package which costs US$85 then fill out the requirements and send us your company’s articles of organization or certificate of incorporation. There’s no risk for opening a financial account with the registered business. The data varies between financial institutions. Your ID is not required. No body will have an access to your bank account. No we don’t work with the nominee director as it is very risky and not legal, and will make issues for you.

And a nominee responded as such:

MeNov 02, 2022, 7:17 PM

Hello Sir. Can we extend it after a year? Are you the only person running this business - or after a year if something happens to nominee director something (dying etc.) can I replace with someone after a year?

ReportSpam

Hello, yes, extension after passing of 1-year period is fully possible on the same conditions (with the previously chosen director or with a new one).
B
Nov 02, 2022, 7:46 PM

My services caters for various customer's tastes
MeNov 02, 2022, 8:02 PM

So, in addition to nominee director, can there be nominee shareholders? What is the price for that? Also is there any risk with opening bank and financial accounts with nominees? What data do I put in signup page of financial instutition? Will I leave my id? Can someone get access to my bank account? Will there be POA from you too?
B
Nov 02, 2022, 8:24 PM

ReportSpam
Well, pretty reasonable questions. Here are the answers: 1. Yes, the nominee shareholders also could be hired for 190$ a year. 2. The nominee persons I provide don't take any actions related to significant operations, such as opening accounts, so you bear this risk and sign all the documents the bank asks you to. 3. The nominee director and shareholder could only sign up the range of minor internal documents (reports, minutes and so on) 4. Your bank account and access to it lays fully with you. No nominee person will have access to it since they don't sign documents for its opening. 5. POA service is currently unavailable, but I'm working on this option.
B
Nov 02, 2022, 8:26 PM

ReportSpam

You pay for the passport scanned copy and the bank-proven letter of residence for the nominee you picked

Last edited:

Latest Threads