Our valued sponsor

What do you do with 1 Million USD

gerry neziol

Feb 5, 2019
Visit site
Hi, please give me suggest.

Let's assume you have 1 Million USD, where you will invest that's money.

What product from this forum, you will using for this investment (EMI, offshore or else)

and offcourse, with less tax of even free tax

Hi, please give me suggest.

Let's assume you have 1 Million USD, where you will invest that's money.

What product from this forum, you will using for this investment (EMI, offshore or else)

and offcourse, with less tax of even free tax
Day trading as I do would be best but you have to move to right jurisdiction too to avail tax free or territorial taxation countries. That would be the best way to make money without future headaches.

Invest it to grow your own business. Come up with an idea.

Financial markets are out of your control and not the best use of your capital if $1M is all you got. If you are well-off already, and that $1M is just excess, then perhaps split it between gold and stocks at your own preferred ratio. Bonds are irrelevant due to central banks' purchase programs which suppress the yields so low that gold at 0bps is now an attractive high-yielding asset.

Financial markets are out of your control and not the best use of your capital if $1M is all you got. If you are well-off already, and that $1M is just excess, then perhaps split it between gold and stocks at your own preferred ratio. Bonds are irrelevant due to central banks' purchase programs which suppress the yields so low that gold at 0bps is now an attractive high-yielding asset.
gold is very safe assett but its storage is expensive for 1 Million dollar capital. If you have 50 million dollars or more then gold storage makes sense as it tends to get very expensive to store gold every month plus you need good timing to buy gold. This is not the best time to buy gold as markets are panicked due to Covid 19 situation it could go up to 1900 $ or fall down to 1460 $. I trade gold every day on broker platform so I know its been bullish lately but falls hard too at some technical levels. A broker does not charge you storage fees every month so my personal view is a broker platform and learn some technical analysis but don't put 1 million dollar in the broker account. Split it up between different investments. Attend some online webinars on real estate properties and make your choices but do some researches properly. When gold went down 1160 a few years ago, I advised everyone to buy gold at the time as it was cheap and technically it was going to go up sooner or later. It did go up as you can see it had gone up to 1792 plus and then it crashed again to 1454. The idea is to store gold is a good one but for 1 million dollars now its not feasible unless you are generating 1 million plus every year.

Last edited:

Financial markets are not out of control. We knew GBP pairs are going down last week so we all sold them last week. Markets have always been risky but still people are making money in this. Money management skills as well as technicals and fundamental grip is necessary which takes years to develop. As of the moment gold might take a dip or could go up as its moving in a very tight range so please don't buy and store it at this moment. Not advisable.

Day trading as I do would be best but you have to move to right jurisdiction too to avail tax free or territorial taxation countries. That would be the best way to make money without future headaches.

gold is very safe assett but its storage is expensive for 1 Million dollar capital. If you have 50 million dollars or more then gold storage makes sense as it tends to get very expensive to store gold every month plus you need good timing to buy gold. This is not the best time to buy gold as markets are panicked due to Covid 19 situation it could go up to 1900 $ or fall down to 1460 $. I trade gold every day on broker platform so I know its been bullish lately but falls hard too at some technical levels. A broker does not charge you storage fees every month so my personal view is a broker platform and learn some technical analysis but don't put 1 million dollar in the broker account. Split it up between different investments. Attend some online webinars on real estate properties and make your choices but do some researches properly. When gold went down 1160 a few years ago, I advised everyone to buy gold at the time as it was cheap and technically it was going to go up sooner or later. It did go up as you can see it had gone up to 1792 plus and then it crashed again to 1454. The idea is to store gold is a good one but for 1 million dollars now its not feasible unless you are generating 1 million plus every year.
Financial markets are not out of control. We knew GBP pairs are going down last week so we all sold them last week. Markets have always been risky but still people are making money in this. Money management skills as well as technicals and fundamental grip is necessary which takes years to develop. As of the moment gold might take a dip or could go up as its moving in a very tight range so please don't buy and store it at this moment. Not advisable.

Thank's for advise

Could somebody tell me, good broker with your experience, and do you use your name or offshore company ?
And what a good deposit method to going to that broker, offshore bank, EMI, straight bank account, of maybe some payment method like bitcoin or digital wallet, of course with consideration less tax or even free tax

Thank's for advise

Could somebody tell me, good broker with your experience, and do you use your name or offshore company ?
And what a good deposit method to going to that broker, offshore bank, EMI, straight bank account, of maybe some payment method like bitcoin or digital wallet, of course with consideration less tax or even free tax
Every thing depends on your citizenship and residency. There is very good information about every aspect on this forum. Please do make use of it. You have to read through every post here to make your plan or get the gold mentorship to get fast track information and advice. IC market Australia is a very good broker. If you are EU resident, then you will have very limited leverage in any broker but if you are resident of another country then you have lots of option. My recommendation is to split up your investments always into multiple baskets.

Reinvest into what made you the first million. Simple as it is. For all rich kids, lottery winners and co of course it won’t work.
Sometimes rich kids, lottery winners etc it worked well too. Look at Trump. He inherited 1 million dollars from his rich father and now he has multi million dollar empire. Trump towers are all over the world with his brand name

Sometimes rich kids, lottery winners etc it worked well too. Look at Trump. He inherited 1 million dollars from his rich father and now he has multi million dollar empire. Trump towers are all over the world with his brand name
Yes that’s usually the answer you receive from rich kids and lottery winners. Trump ruined most of his business and let tax payers guys pay for it. So you get founded by daddy which is okay, then you crash everything and let the tax payers fix it for you. Of course it was working for him good but I wouldn’t consider this as some good business. But that’s only in my opinion. I love discussion and to get To get other people’s opinion.

Give me around $15000 and I can start a nice pizza place near the Ganga in Rishikesh and teach drop in yoga classes...and employ the locals youngster to learn about european cuisine and move them up the lives kn the city where they can find jobs they thought they could. Obviously your investment would take time but surely you will have 50 percent of the business...or you can invest in crypto or in gold......

Reactions: troubled soul