OffshoreSeychelles
New Era Offshore US Companies
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
UK Ltd with emi bank account

What do you think about my US LLC solution ?

If you are looking for professional assistance and information about everything that people do not write about.
Set up your Offshore Company in Seychelles
Just: Passport & Identity card, Consumption bill (unauthenticated)
We accept: Paypal | Credit card | Bitcoin

Moulaga

Hello Rockstars!

I’m planning to go with a US LLC in Wyoming or New Mexico to invoice/collect payments from my clients..then repatriate some of the profits via invoices to my local company (for now I’ll need to pay « only » 15% dividend tax) - not planning to declare the remaining LLC profits for now..
I need that offshore company for banking and paying my suppliers + invest on international stocks

1. Having two passports (French/Moroccan) and living now in Morocco.. Do you think it’s better to create the LLC with the French passport and « french residency » (A recent bank statement with my old French address) will help to stay under the radar ?

2. IRS asks for the real residency every yearvia their forms. Should I keep saying France ?

3. Local authorities won’t normally audit and ask about ithe founder of the LLC as long as there is money coming in + contract..However France know about my new Moroccan residency and the question is will they forward the IRS or CRS/OEDC noteto Morocco if they ever know about the LLC ?

4. should I pay taxes in the US if I invest in stocks (eToro, Interactive Brokers) under the LLC name ?

I know that my solution is not ideal and risky but i believe it’s the fastest one for now until I move to UAE Or somewhere in the new few years.

CaptK

Nominee Company Bank Account Real Estate Passport
Mentor Group Gold
Stay away from the US, You would be better off going straight to the UAE.
American stocks and shares with an American company means WHT and a lot more accounting.

Not worth the headache.

Moulaga

Thanks @CaptK . UAE is a bit costly.. do you think I can replace US LLC with Freelance permit (with a commercial name).. and invoice it froM my local company ?

CaptK

Mentor Group Gold
Freelance incorporation in Ajman is basically a company registration, in effect a trading name. Yes you could invoice from your local company.

CaptK

Mentor Group Gold
Go with the French as your not living there and that also cuts you off from French taxes.
Use your French passport to enter and exit UAE.

Moulaga

Thanks @CaptK
May I ask what is the difference (and what is better in my case) between FZE and Offshore (e g RAKICC) ?

Thanks in advance

CaptK

Mentor Group Gold
FZ is better than a ICC plus the banks are under pressure for opening accounts too many RAK Freezone companies. All account openings are going through Central Bank approval. Hence it's so hard opening an account for a RAK company.

Mentor Group
Fast Offshore - Company Formations Since 1998

Latest Threads

Mentor Group