Our valued sponsor

What documents to create offshore company?

You are going to a notary service to get your passport and utility bill notarized. If you don't have such in your country / city you can ask a lawyer or even a banker to do the work for you. It's fairly easy to get it done.

Reactions: pincho
Usually passport and proof of address, however it might be different from country to country, for example in Netherlands you have to prove that you have a degree or experience.
Besides that don't forget that you might need a bank account, here you may need to bring more documents, some of them require reference letter from your bank and some of them might even request a CV.
Notarized (please correct if I'm wrong) means that your document must be validated by a Notary, which is a person that validates the document saying that they are official, which by itself might require more time and money.

Reactions: pincho
Notarized (please correct if I'm wrong) means that your document must be validated by a Notary, which is a person that validates the document saying that they are official, which by itself might require more time and money.
Yes my lawyer told me he can notarize the documents for me all is good :) Thank you.

Latest Threads