Our valued sponsor

what gateway do we use if we have a headshop? paypal banned us

Jackie2009ws

Banned
BANNED MEMBER
Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
we really have a online headshop that sells tabacco bongs,pipes, shirts posters grinders insense etc. but we cant find anyone to proccess our payments through i know i saw a few tabbacco stores using cubecart how do they do it ?

i really need a way to get my payments going.

I seriously dont know what a headshop is. :( But however there are many ways to pay online and maybe you must contact the seller and ask for a preferred payment option so that you can pay. That would leave all troubles behind. Also the seller will have a idea about it in advance so thats easy.

You can go with Google checkout in this case. It is more reliable and at some stages has better advantages than PayPal. However Google checkout needs all legal information's to start an account with them.

Are you reading what he is asking about?Your post makes no sense :1orglaugh:

dilip1456 said:
I seriously dont know what a headshop is. :( But however there are many ways to pay online and maybe you must contact the seller and ask for a preferred payment option so that you can pay. That would leave all troubles behind. Also the seller will have a idea about it in advance so thats easy.
facepalm2.jpg

/monthly_2009_09/facepalm2.jpg.ef8598b434e44c9b470d65ab24e720e3.jpg

You will not be able to place any Tobacco business with Google not with PayPal.

Even the major banks don't accept such kind of business, you will need to find a high risk processor who accept it, anyway, be aware of that you can't ship your products to the US if your are in the EU the same applies if you are in the US then it is not allowed to sell to anyone in the EU!

Latest Threads