Mentor Group
IBAN Accounts for everyone with a passport!
RBFC - Royal Business Finance Corp.
Offshore Company Formation and Management Services
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents & Banking Intermediaries.Chat to a member of our sales team.

What hosting provider is better for getting servers at?

Adulthood

Require over 2,5 tbs of HD, 32 GB of RAM and 44 TB of bandwidth, Linux + ssl certificates.
What can you say about Kvchosting.net and also Thaihosting.asia web hosting services?
Is their pricing for registering domains reasonable? alternatives please? What hosting provider is better for getting servers at?

Brunoweb

You will not be disappointed. I give thaihosting.asia web host out highest recommendation.
They are always responsive, cost-effective, and we virtually never suffer any down time. Time is money and even 99.99% may not be good enough.

Kashka

QHoster.com and libertyvps.net are worth trying due to their unmatched services.
Every time I've had a problem or question, I have been able to talk/chat with someone within a few minutes. Hosting is easy with them.

Machisko

I like thaihosting.asia solutions. They use the latest generation Supermicro hardware to deliver dedicated servers in Thailand.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

NadinM

Servers from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com are worth trying.
Great customer support : these hosts offer day and night customer support services in a friendly and lovely manner. Their live chat customer support feature is just so great that, no matter what problem you encounter, they are there to give you every necessary assistance.

Grownup

Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package.

I am happy with Kvchosting.net customer service and am also happy with the control panel. Uptime has been great - 99.9% guaranteed.
Good support information including knowledge-base and regularly updated system status.

kwizin

QHoster.com and legionbox.com plans are worth trying due to their top-notch services with high uptime and quality support.
Their technical support seems to know what they're talking about when you have questions. And they offer alternative solutions to problems.

Mentor Group

Latest Threads

Mentor Group