UK Ltd with emi bank account
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Open a Multi-Currency Account in HK - Statrys
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
Offshore Bank Accounts

What I have to do for my safety and my sovereignty

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
(Please note that english isn't my native language, I try hard to write this text and for responding !)

Wanna play a funny game ? Try to guess from which country I have to quickly get out of before communists try to kill me ! dead:-!

In my paradise country :
- Artificial intelligence is used by tax services
- There are black boxes to monitor the internet with data retention up to 6 years
- Gains on precious metals are taxed at 11%, those on bitcoin at 30%
- The population can be monitored by drones
- 65% of GDP is captured and spent by the government
- Spending on welfare ranks it first in the world (unskilled immigrants are everywhere)
- The retention of mobile geolocations and calls is 1 year
- There is a fiscal police force that can knock on your door from 6 a.m.
- Currency printing exploded at the start of Covid-19
- Any citizen can access the tax returns of other citizens
- People are very jealous (polls deeply prove it) and hate the rich
- The tax services scan resale websites between individuals
- The tax services scan social networks (yes you fucking read it !)
- Cash payments are limited to $/€ 1,000, and highly suspected bank deposits from 1 dollar/euro
- Lawyers, notaries, accountants must report you because they are responsible for your actions
- Politicians try to implement a citizenship based taxation since 10 years
- Companies must legally keep invoices for 10 years and the State can easily consult them
- The country claims to be that of Liberty !!

For my safety I had to :
- Full encrypt my computer (Linux) and my phone (Android, cloud service disabled) with very strong passwords
- Configure no-log VPN on computers and phones (Mullvad, paid in bitcoin)
- Use a confidential browser emptied on closing (Brave)
- Have absolutely no account on a social network (Brave blocks their trackers) because gov make them talk
- Digitize all my documents to have nothing at my home or everywhere
- Resell my home (and my car) to a straw man to continue living there anonymously
- Empty my bank account, move literally everything to bitcoin and use an safe EMI ( AdvCash)
- Remove my bitcoins from exchange for sovereignty and anonymize them (Wasabi)
- ... and so organize my insolvency (offense punishable by 3 years imprisonment and a fine of $/€ 45,000)
- Use several encrypted mailboxes emptied daily because headers aren't encrypted (ProtonMail, paid in bitcoin)
- Use a non-geolocatable "russian" SIM that hides EMEI/IMSI (Omerta, paid in bitcoin)
- Use only encrypted messaging (Signal, activated with oneshot anonymous prepaid SIM card paid in cash)
- Use "30 days" anonymous disposable phones for unimportant calls (NO family/friend/relatives, NOT moving it, OFFLINE if possible)
- Give up reimbursements for healthcare/state services because it geolocates me (address, IP) and records my activities
- Obtain a second solid nationality (by inheritance)
- Break up my marriage to avoid making my partner fiscally responsible for my actions
- Attempt to renounce this shitty nationality (50 requests per year, success rate 90%)
- Pay close attention to the contents of my trash cans
- Use a false name for online purchases and avoid (a little) disseminating invoices in my name (but not my address)
- Pay under the table craftsmen and maid to avoid any denunciations, whether voluntary or not...
- Prepare a plan to move out in a few years, but it's not that simple for now

I play with this shitty gouvernment since 6 years now without any problem, but I'm stressed and tired sometimes...

Have a good guess !

azb1

Mentor Group Gold
Simply create a Paper bitcoin wallet receive your money on that Bitcoin address.
Live on the all-inclusive resort all over the world (Booking can be done using travala.com like a website )
For small real-world expenses use Bitcoin loaded Visa card.

This lifestyle is very much possible. Only live simple and low-key. Do not try to live high profile, Do not try to go get the attention of people.
No need to change your country whatsoever, Even if your home country impose "citizenship-based taxation".
If you do proper setup, there will be no chance that You will be caught.

Always remember for small amount nobody cares, It costs more to authority to investigate you.
But If it is Big amount be careful, Best option to get Tax free country passport.

Do these check videos, this guy is living life what you are trying to achieve.

My English is also not good. Hope you get , what are trying to say.

challenge

Trusted
(Please note that english isn't my native language, I try hard to write this text and for responding !)

Wanna play a funny game ? Try to guess from which country I have to quickly get out of before communists try to kill me ! dead:-!

Have a good guess !
France I guess! Is it? What do I win? :)
get out of that commie country. I knew a friend that ended paying close to 80% on his business a few years ago dead:-!
citizenship renouncing is not essential. First important move is... to move ;)
such a bad president too eek¤%&
Out of all the western europe it's on top of my "do not ever live there" list.

Do these check videos, this guy is living life what you are trying to achieve.

Than you for your reply ! I see the first video quickly, there is some good advice but very bad advice too ! I don't understand why you don't see with my list that I'm far away better than this guy ? Probably because I did not give any details ?

For the bad advice, I can say this for you :

The "encrypted wall" certainly doesn't work if the police seize my phone and use tool like Cellebrite for dumping memory (Signal implements tool that defeat technically AND juridicaly this tool since few weeks !). The only security is a very strong password (not a dumb 4 digital pin) that encrypt the phone itself (by default on Android and iOS) AND if the phone is shutdown... If the phone is shutdown but too old (and so with vulnerabilities discored since), you're gonna be probably in troubles if authorities seize it.... So the best case for me is to have the minimal informations on it : just few contacts, emptied mailbox with nothing "fraudulent", gps withou any records, virgin browser, Signal with 24 hours or 1 week auto-deleted messages, and not too many pictures (I erase the empty space sometimes with big files like movies)...

This technique is only useful with jealous girlfriend or a very dumb customs or a thieft (that stolen your face or your finger too !)... it's not an effective plausible denial at all in front of competent authority or a hacker that record all your activities.

Using " Bitcoin Cash" is very stupid at many levels. Unlike the real Bitcoin, and like all altcoins, you are not sovereign with it because there is a leader (and a very small crew) behind it that act like central planner, and it's not a good store of value for that reason too. They can do everything they want with your money ! And for mixing and blockchain analysis, Bitcoin Cash have the same issues than Bitcoin, but for Bitcoin there is many researches for improving the anonymity. Bitcoin Cash is just a very bad copy-paste (or do nothing most of the time) of theses technologies, don't fall for it.
And for Monero, it's too subversive for the states who directly ban it for exchanges, so too little money will flow into it. In a few years, you will be able to use strong anonymous directly on bitcoin that is actually the only acceptable store of value. For exemple with Monero, you can't count the total supply, so you can't control if there is fraudulent inflation (hacker, or bad leader). And it's not a bug, it's the feature induced by the full anonymity of ZeroKnowledge technology. With Bitcoin you can have the two : check the total supply AND in near future have the anonymity (with Lightning Network, Taproot, PayJoin, RGB). But you can have anonimity now (mixing with Wasabi) but with a red flag because anybody can see you mix it. That the only problem for the moment.

Using Telegram is a misbehavior. Only Signal protect people in groups, protect metadatas of people... Signal is broadly better than Telegram and there is a good social effect network since people move from Whatsapp to Signal.

France I guess! Is it? What do I win? :)
get out of that commie country. I knew a friend that ended paying close to 80% on his business a few years ago dead:-!
citizenship renouncing is not essential. First important move is... to move ;)
such a bad president too eek¤%&
Out of all the western europe it's on top of my "do not ever live there" list.

Yes !! You win.. a.. a candy ? :p

Did you know that this country was so bad? Did you know most of the facts of my list? All readers knew it ?

I'm sorry for your friend, that hard.... No possibility to leave without paying ? How was he caught ?

I can't leave for now, and need to lost my nationality because I want to go to a country that require do not be french not to pay tax... But I dream to definitely move quickly.

CoffeeExpert

Than you for your reply ! I see the first video quickly, there is some good advice but very bad advice too ! I don't understand why you don't see with my list that I'm far away better than this guy ? Probably because I did not give any details ?

For the bad advice, I can say this for you :

The "encrypted wall" certainly doesn't work if the police seize my phone and use tool like Cellebrite for dumping memory (Signal implements tool that defeat technically AND juridicaly this tool since few weeks !). The only security is a very strong password (not a dumb 4 digital pin) that encrypt the phone itself (by default on Android and iOS) AND if the phone is shutdown... If the phone is shutdown but too old (and so with vulnerabilities discored since), you're gonna be probably in troubles if authorities seize it.... So the best case for me is to have the minimal informations on it : just few contacts, emptied mailbox with nothing "fraudulent", gps withou any records, virgin browser, Signal with 24 hours or 1 week auto-deleted messages, and not too many pictures (I erase the empty space sometimes with big files like movies)...

This technique is only useful with jealous girlfriend or a very dumb customs or a thieft (that stolen your face or your finger too !)... it's not an effective plausible denial at all in front of competent authority or a hacker that record all your activities.

Using " Bitcoin Cash" is very stupid at many levels. Unlike the real Bitcoin, and like all altcoins, you are not sovereign with it because there is a leader (and a very small crew) behind it that act like central planner, and it's not a good store of value for that reason too. They can do everything they want with your money ! And for mixing and blockchain analysis, Bitcoin Cash have the same issues than Bitcoin, but for Bitcoin there is many researches for improving the anonymity. Bitcoin Cash is just a very bad copy-paste (or do nothing most of the time) of theses technologies, don't fall for it.
And for Monero, it's too subversive for the states who directly ban it for exchanges, so too little money will flow into it. In a few years, you will be able to use strong anonymous directly on bitcoin that is actually the only acceptable store of value. For exemple with Monero, you can't count the total supply, so you can't control if there is fraudulent inflation (hacker, or bad leader). And it's not a bug, it's the feature induced by the full anonymity of ZeroKnowledge technology. With Bitcoin you can have the two : check the total supply AND in near future have the anonymity (with Lightning Network, Taproot, PayJoin, RGB). But you can have anonimity now (mixing with Wasabi) but with a red flag because anybody can see you mix it. That the only problem for the moment.

Using Telegram is a misbehavior. Only Signal protect people in groups, protect metadatas of people... Signal is broadly better than Telegram and there is a good social effect network since people move from Whatsapp to Signal.
This is why I sold my Monero for 0xMonero

This is why I sold my Monero for 0xMonero
I was talking about sovereignty, network effect, and project without central planner, and you respond to me by saying you inject your money on a tiny project with scammy name, based on a biggers blockchains who herself have another central planner ? It's like trying to construct another tower over your sand castle.

Last edited:
spaniard here...I understand you well because we have the same shit here...
fuck that EUSSR

Take care of you my libertarian friend, we will win in the long-term, it's a matter of decades. Theses fucking governments will collapse and will take with them all those who participated, including by their non-action or silence.

39c.jpg

thunderfrog33

And for Monero, it's too subversive for the states who directly ban it for exchanges, so too little money will flow into it. In a few years, you will be able to use strong anonymous directly on bitcoin that is actually the only acceptable store of value.
I'm amazed at the logic used to craft this statement. You're saying Monero adoption won't continue to grow at it's current astronomical rate because it will get regulated out of exchanges due to its privacy features, but then continue to say Bitcoin will add those same privacy features in a few years...

Both of those statements can't be true - I'm sure you can see it now without me having to break it down further.

Bitcoin maximalists are the most risk-averse people in the crypto space. Anything that can cause the price to dip will NEVER get adopted. They couldn't even agree to increase the block size, and stuck with one that now causes transactions to take more than 24hrs to complete and a hard fork LOL.

Bitcoin privacy & fungibility is a joke. The coin would need to be redesigned from the ground up to add in those features. And no, the for-profit psuedo-federated-banking system called Lightning Network will not solve any of these issues. Look up published papers on how broken privacy in LN really is.

thunderfrog33

For exemple with Monero, you can't count the total supply, so you can't control if there is fraudulent inflation (hacker, or bad leader)
This is extremely misinformed FUD. The supply is determined by cryptography + code; both of which has been audited many times by extremely well regarded cryptography experts and reserachers. The community continually raises money to get more crypto-experts' eyes on the underlying cryptography and the code implementation. Just this year, they have paid 2 or 3 audit firms to take a look at the current implementation. At some point, you either trust cryptography, or you don't. If you don't, I'm not sure why you'd bother buying a crypto-currency.

But you can have anonimity now (mixing with Wasabi) but with a red flag because anybody can see you mix it. That the only problem for the moment.
LMAO that seems like a pretty big f-ing problem. What good is this "anonymity" that if you use it, you get banned/frozen on exchanges? Good luck having anonymity without having fungibility.

I'm amazed at the logic used to craft this statement. You're saying Monero adoption won't continue to grow at it's current astronomical rate because it will get regulated out of exchanges due to its privacy features, but then continue to say Bitcoin will add those same privacy features in a few years...

Both of those statements can't be true - I'm sure you can see it now without me having to break it down further.

You're perfectly right, only because I voluntary don't add one little information : the race condition. Monero was too fast for implementing strong privacy because it's was by design, so from the beginning. So, many exchanges were forced by governments to remove it because impossible to analyze.

Because Bitcoin aren't good for privacy, governments chill.... and don't see all the privacy that coming with Lightning Network, Taproot, RGB. Regulators all over the worlds now think that Bitcoin isn't money but only an asset, so not a competitor for the dollar. So they chill again. In the meantime, bitcoin is adopted by institutions without any problem caused by regulators. That a trojan horse, but by pure chance.

Bitcoin maximalists are the most risk-averse people in the crypto space. Anything that can cause the price to dip will NEVER get adopted. They couldn't even agree to increase the block size, and stuck with one that now causes transactions to take more than 24hrs to complete and a hard fork LOL.

I put ALL my fresh earnings into Bitcoin when it was very risky. Don't talk about the size of my balls if you've never seen them.

We don't want to increase the block size for good reasons. You aren't a computer scientist, otherwise you will understand it.

Bitcoin privacy & fungibility is a joke. The coin would need to be redesigned from the ground up to add in those features. And no, the for-profit psuedo-federated-banking system called Lightning Network will not solve any of these issues. Look up published papers on how broken privacy in LN really is.

"for-profit", seriously ? There is no big profits with LN. You just bash it for no reason, or personal interest maybe ? LN will solve all these problems, see the onion transactions like the Tor network works, or Taproot integration. The cypherpunks are still there, they work really hard for increase privacy, and at ALL the levels, even DeFi or NFT with RGB, for a true utopia, not like Monero or Ethereum.

This is extremely misinformed FUD. The supply is determined by cryptography + code; both of which has been audited many times by extremely well regarded cryptography experts and reserachers. The community continually raises money to get more crypto-experts' eyes on the underlying cryptography and the code implementation. Just this year, they have paid 2 or 3 audit firms to take a look at the current implementation. At some point, you either trust cryptography, or you don't. If you don't, I'm not sure why you'd bother buying a crypto-currency.

No it's not. Remember this story : at the beginning of Bitcoin, there was a serious inflation bug in the code. Everybody can see it immediately thanks to the transparency of his blockchain !
I read many times that you can't count all the Monero because of it's design. And I said the REAL supply, not by reading/auditing the code. If I'm wrong, correct me, but stop judging people you don't know.

Some day, a hacker will find one on your project (Monero, or anything else), and will not wait to be paid as an "crypto-expert" when he can benefit directly from it. Are you naive ?

LMAO that seems like a pretty big f-ing problem. What good is this "anonymity" that if you use it, you get banned/frozen on exchanges? Good luck having anonymity without having fungibility.

Advcash for exemple accepts mixed Bitcoin, so it's perfect for me. Not any exchanges will ban or froze you. Are you FUDing me again (first time was about hard fork) after reproaching me for it ? That's cute.

Last edited:
I understand that people want to trade, want to invest, try something new, improve, debate, etc...
I'm not against Monero ! It has strong privacy and it's very easy to use, especially on darknet, but will not longer more than 5 years when LN be ready... That why @thunderfrog33 is so nervous :)

But if you are one of these arrogant brainwashed shitcoiners and try to argue with me like this, be prepared for me to point out your idiocy in front of everybody.

Now, if you have questions about my experiences (listed on the first post) that you would like me to share, I'm here.

Last edited:
The only logical next step in your master plan is to take a big life insurance policy and fake your own death. Only this will ensure full safety from the state.

I already thinking about it (but not for life insurance, I don't want problem for peanuts). You need to corrupt somebody who works at retirement home and fulfill 1 little paper. Then, this paper goes to town hall which doesn't check ID's in this case. The only real problem is the burial service that will request your dead body, but you probably play with fake transportation of the body between many burial service, I don't know.

But if the government discovers your plan, or if somebody check your name on public death database and denounces you, the government can easily reverse your fake death.

What the differences becoming a real foreign by losing your nationality (and be like a ghost with my behavior list), and becoming dead ?

Last edited:

thunderfrog33

But if you are one of these arrogant brainwashed shitcoiners
No need for name calling. We're all adults here, and should act like it.

We don't want to increase the block size for good reasons. You aren't a computer scientist, otherwise you will understand it.
LMAO I actually am one. I recommend you make your point instead of trying to insult me.

but will not longer more than 5 years when LN be ready
It has been 6 years already, and it has all been talk. Now we have to wait 5 more years. yawn...

Advcash for exemple accepts mixed Bitcoin, so it's perfect for me
Cool. It's already blocked in the U.S, so there goes the largest crypto market in the world... So, the only reputable payment processor that accepts mixed bitcoins isn't useful at all to anyone in the massive U.S. market? That's not useful at all..

And don't give me that nonsense about self-hosting a payments system, because as soon as you deposit it into your exchange, you'll get locked. Google for examples of people's accounts getting locked when they deposit mixed/coin-join bitcoin.

Because Bitcoin aren't good for privacy, governments chill
That's exactly what I wrote originally when you got defensive about Bitcoin's lack of privacy... You are arguing against yourself...

I recommend that you stop getting offended when someone points of Bitcoin's shortcomings, and think about this logically. It's the OG coin, but it has many technical flaws.

thunderfrog33

I am already active there, I ask that you please stop spreading misinformation to people who are new to crypto. There is an abundance of educational material that I can forward you if interested.

Thanks

DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution
Offshore Bank Accounts
Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution