Our valued sponsor

What is best offshore bank?

If it can be with a Cyprus bank, then they do offer the multi currency bank account you are looking for and as well Debit card and Internet Banking.

Only alternative we can help with is the Seychelles but for now stay away for it since it seems there are minor issues that need to be solved. But please look around for better alternatives if a Cyprus bank account isn't what you are looking for.

You may also bookmark this thread /forum/f16/what-best-online-offshore-banks-available-15082/ and already now have a look at it.. there are a few good alternatives.

Last edited:
Reactions: nastathin
You can consider the banks from Latvia.

It is European Union but in the same time they have good level of banking secrecy.

I can recommend you my bank - Rietumu Banka, you can contact Mr. Maris Boss there.

I had also bank account in Swiss but the latest events with their legislation change make me a bit nervous.

Well, I have the account there and I know that the beneficial owner of the funds is protected by law and they don't reveal beneficial owner.

As far as I know, quite many of Swiss clients, who don't want to put their money somEwhere across the ocean, prefer Latvia as good opportunity in EU.

Of course, everything depends on your needs and situation.

You can contact my contact person - Mr. Maris Boss - there.

You can find more information about the Bank Secrecy in Latvia here : FDIC: Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering

Belize banks have no SWIFT rigth?

I'm looking for a bank account personally which is super secret and another for my Belize IBC. Someone helped me with an bank account in Belize with the bank:

Provident Bank and Trust of Belize Ltd.

35 Barrack Road

Alliance Bank of Belize Ltd.

106 Princess Margaret Drive

Belize City, Belize Central America

They didn't had their own swift or at least it wasn't working like it does with the other banks in Cyprus.

Well, as far as I know then this bank has a swift code:s-confused:but I can be wrong, it has been a looong time since we have used them.