Our valued sponsor

What is the best Bitcoin Mixer / Tumbler?

If somebody wants to go after you and your BTC, they will go after you

and they will be able to connect the dots if you don't put an XMR "link" in between. thanks to Strong AI and tools that are provided by firms like chainalysis that are used by big exchanges and LEOs like Europol.

however this is the same Europol that can't track monero despite their efforts in doing so lol, and believe me these are not my word mate, these are the words of a Europol officer who confessed that they cannot track monero. ;)

So, I will say it over and over and over again. XMR/monero is superior in every single way. Fullstop.
True, because Monero doesn't have a public ledger. Period.

Reactions: MiddleEuroAsia
So, I will say it over and over and over again. XMR/monero is superior in every single way. Fullstop.
not bad, may exchange some to Monero to get rid of the rest of my brain that has paranoia.

Reactions: MiddleEuroAsia
True, because Monero doesn't have a public ledger. Period.
Yes! there is a huge difference between the monero rich list and Bitcoin rich list. I guess it's not fun having not only the government but regular a*s people from all over the world spy on your transactions left and right.
not bad, may exchange some to Monero to get rid of the rest of my brain that has paranoia.
yeah, and you could always exchange back to btc or any alt coin anonymously if you want to. but the most amazing and exciting thing right now which will make monero value explode in the near future IMO, is the implementation of atomic swap between monero and bitcoin which will create a big buzz in the crypto space and will increase monero value by quite a margin.