Our valued sponsor

What is total costs for Belize or Seychelles company?

wtf

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site
Hello Guys & Gals

I want to know what the total costs are for Belize or Seychelles Company formation? I see lot's of prices around that vari from €350 to 1400 how can I check what is included and why one service provider / agent charge 350 while another charge 1400 ?

I don't really care if it is Belize or Seychelles but I need to know that I have all I need to open a bank account later for this company if that is what I want.

Welcome aboard :)
Well you can get a Seychelles company for aprox EUR 750 including all documents that you need to open a bank account! Is a bank account all what you need?

The fees differ like that because of the documents you will receive and because some service providers operate heavily with hidden fees and after sales that may be required in order to operate the company later on!

I.e. you buy a Seychelles company for $400 and once the company is rgistered you find out that you don't get all documents notarized or with apostille! Or you figure out that you can't get a real person nominee that actually will work with you without huge charges.. I have seen a lot during my time of operating offshore corps.

The fees differ like that because of the documents you will receive and because some service providers operate heavily with hidden fees and after sales that may be required in order to operate the company later on!

I.e. you buy a Seychelles company for $400 and once the company is rgistered you find out that you don't get all documents notarized or with apostille! Or you figure out that you can't get a real person nominee that actually will work with you without huge charges.. I have seen a lot during my time of operating offshore corps.
okay clear. Why do we need a personal nominee director? I want to learn what I would need it for!

Well, if you appoint a nominee director you most often want them to sign a contract sooner or later! It could also be the bank account application. If the nominee is not ready to sign this or the bank don't know the nominee it gets complicated!

Reactions: goldmann
I don't know if you have to ask the agent, but I would do that and also find out if they have used the nominee already for any other service I want to signup for.

Reactions: goldmann
Hello Guys & Gals

I want to know what the total costs are for Belize or Seychelles Company formation? I see lot's of prices around that vari from €350 to 1400 how can I check what is included and why one service provider / agent charge 350 while another charge 1400 ?

I don't really care if it is Belize or Seychelles but I need to know that I have all I need to open a bank account later for this company if that is what I want.
Most often you don't get the documents apostilled nor are the courier charges included in the $350 as what I have seen! stay away from such low budget services, they suck.

Reactions: wtf
Most often you don't get the documents apostilled nor are the courier charges included in the $350 as what I have seen! stay away from such low budget services, they suck.
I don't care if I have to pay 500 or 800 for a company - all I care about is if I feel comfortable with the service provider and if they deliver what I request. Most of these stupid low budget providers can only deliver a simple company but everything stops after that!damn_(