Our valued sponsor

What's my option to get anonymous company no bank account?

Emirates

Jul 19, 2016
Visit site
I read threads and information around the entire net that anonymity is over for offshore companies!! I don't believe that to be true. There are billion of dollars out there which is black money and which get laundered every day.

When we speak billion of $$$ there must (and is) a solution to stay anonymous with your company as long as it is offshore. So how would you go around it to stay anonymous with your offshore company formation?

We speak new registration of a company in some sort of offshore jurisdiction, not a already registered company.

Or would you think a aged company that has been dormant could help me achieve my goals?

Reactions: sonato
Only way out of this hell is to get in touch with a Trust and a Trustee that will manage your entire setup for you as per instructions of you. This is the most save solution for all of it as it looks now it is also the most expensive.

I'm sure that in the future and as 2017,2018,2019 past and the OECD applied International tax regulations go into ful force there will show up new possibilities.

I don't think its also true that its over. There are a lot of black market in the deep web which obviously is hard to track things there ( if you know deep web ). So its not dead yet, although it might be expensive to be 100% anonymous these days.

Latest Threads