Our valued sponsor

What's the best crypto trading platform?

I
DO

Do they ask for any ID if you want to trade over a certain amount?
The exchange they use is doing ip geolocation to prevent users in blacklisted countries, thats about it for KYC. There is a limit per order only, you can place as many order as you need.

Now the fees are very high so unless you have no choice a centralized exchange will be much better.

Reactions: LivingFree
Bitstamp. I have been using them since 2013 and they are by far the best exchange you can get.

Shapeshift.com is very reputable as well I agree, especially now that they have KYC.

Kraken is good as well

I'd stay away of dodgy ones like BitFinex, Binance & Co

Why do you consider Binance as unreliable?

I think quite the opposite that it is one of the exchanges with the best growth and with a long-term vision to know how to adapt quickly to the ecosystem of cryptocurrencies that evolves very quickly.
Yea in a sense Binance is a good platform but if I had to trust 200k worth bitcoin I'd go for an exchange that follow KYC not a Chinese exchange that is under FBI investigation.

i've had 6 digits worth of crypto on binance these past years, binance has been beyond any doubt for a while now ... time to update your view.
Yeah, i agree.. Binance like the Apple of crypto..
CZ is smart, he knows what he doing..
If you want a US regulated exchange then i prefer OKCoin.com..
Anyway, does you tried before to Cash out large crypto amounts?? If yes what you experiences, and what is the best place for less hassle?

Yea in a sense Binance is a good platform but if I had to trust 200k worth bitcoin I'd go for an exchange that follow KYC not a Chinese exchange that is under FBI investigation.
Man let me give you an advice, when it comes to Crypto, any USA service based you want to stay away from it..
USA government don't like crypto.. And even worse exchanges like coinbase is reporting they clients to the IRS:D
So yes i better off with Chinese platforms like Binance or even russian like Advcash or eastern european like exmo.com than Amarican..
And more over Chinese don't ask you too many Questions.. Or report u tax

Latest Threads