Our valued sponsor

Question What's the best structure and jurisdiction for a Grey project

Black Lytical

May 10, 2021
Web
Visit site
Hi,

I'm at the point of launching a new project, and I'm looking for the best jurisdiction to incorporate a company and get a corporate business bank account.

The project:
I'm going to start a platform where clients will pay subscriptions (Monthly) to have access to download warez files.
And I'm going to have a second website that sells License keys that will be used on the main platform.
The second website will act as an internal payment management system, and I will be adding multiple digital services that are available to be purchased like Consulting and SEO services.

The idea of having the second website is to make the process of being accepted by a payment processor easily and looks legitimate.

What I'm looking for is:
  • A jurisdiction where the maintenance of the company is cheap and not complicated (Accounting).
  • A jurisdiction where popular payment gateways are accepted.
  • Low or 0% taxes.
  • No need to travel to that country to form the company or open a bank account.
  • Some sort of privacy to protect my personal identity (I don't want my personal information to be accessible to the public).

I don't live in the US or EU, and if the US or EU structure is good I have no problem.
I would love to hear your suggestions and tips.

Thank you.

Hi,

I'm at the point of launching a new project, and I'm looking for the best jurisdiction to incorporate a company and get a corporate business bank account.

The project:
I'm going to start a platform where clients will pay subscriptions (Monthly) to have access to download warez files.
And I'm going to have a second website that sells License keys that will be used on the main platform.
The second website will act as an internal payment management system, and I will be adding multiple digital services that are available to be purchased like Consulting and SEO services.

The idea of having the second website is to make the process of being accepted by a payment processor easily and looks legitimate.

What I'm looking for is:
  • A jurisdiction where the maintenance of the company is cheap and not complicated (Accounting).
  • A jurisdiction where popular payment gateways are accepted.
  • Low or 0% taxes.
  • No need to travel to that country to form the company or open a bank account.
  • Some sort of privacy to protect my personal identity (I don't want my personal information to be accessible to the public).

I don't live in the US or EU, and if the US or EU structure is good I have no problem.
I would love to hear your suggestions and tips.

Thank you.
I like this project. Please tell me more, I could give you the structure in exchange for a % of the business and maybe other types of cooperation if you are open to this.

I like this project. Please tell me more, I could give you the structure in exchange for a % of the business and maybe other types of cooperation if you are open to this.

Thank you for your proposition,
To be honest, I don't think I can give you a % of the business as I've already invested a lot of time and money in this project,
What I can do is pay you for a consulting session if I can verify that you can really give me the best solution.
If that's ok for you, please send me your proposition in private and I will be happy to discuss more.

Also, I was thinking of getting into the Mentor Group Gold to get an answer to this, but I don't know if I can really find what I'm looking for,
So I will be happy to get consulting session with an expert in this field who can give me directions.

Thank you.

Thank you for your proposition,
To be honest, I don't think I can give you a % of the business as I've already invested a lot of time and money in this project,
What I can do is pay you for a consulting session if I can verify that you can really give me the best solution.
If that's ok for you, please send me your proposition in private and I will be happy to discuss more.

Also, I was thinking of getting into the Mentor Group Gold to get an answer to this, but I don't know if I can really find what I'm looking for,
So I will be happy to get consulting session with an expert in this field who can give me directions.

Thank you.
No worries!
I really don’t have time for consulting and it’s not my job. You can find plenty of good advice here and in Mentor Group Gold

might sound offtopic but was wondering why clients would pay to download warez files if there are other sources for them for free or can just torrent...usually people looking for pirated stuff are cash strapped or simply refuse the idea of paying for it and are ready to go to great lenghts to get content for free....

Said that, I also have doubts having a license selling site which simply sells access keys for another site will qualify as having enough substance for serious payment gateways to open a merchant account...for instance I guess Paypal would straight deny this not sure abt other high risk processors.
At least try to go for a reputable jurisdiction with LLC, for instance UK...

might sound offtopic but was wondering why clients would pay to download warez files if there are other sources for them for free or can just torrent...usually people looking for pirated stuff are cash strapped or simply refuse the idea of paying for it and are ready to go to great lenghts to get content for free....

Said that, I also have doubts having a license selling site which simply sells access keys for another site will qualify as having enough substance for serious payment gateways to open a merchant account...for instance I guess Paypal would straight deny this not sure abt other high risk processors.
At least try to go for a reputable jurisdiction with LLC, for instance UK...

I don't want to share details, but it's not the type of files you find on torrent websites...
The second website will have more products, like SEO services, Consulting Services... and I will add the licenses in between.

I was thinking of US LLC, but I will wait for other propositions.

I will also sell Windows & Other apps licenses on the second website.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnLocke
UAE FZCO or US LLC is your way to go.

Question is if you really wanna run such a business through the US.

Thank you for your input,
I was looking at UAE, but the problem with that is the need to travel to the UAE to finish the process,
Is there a way to form a company and have a business bank account without the need to travel?

And if I'm willing to travel to the UAE just to finish the process, can you give me an estimate on the total cost?

UAE not possible without travel if want to have things setup in the rightway.

Calculate with 8.000-10.000$ depending on your requirements.

The low budget version is the US LLC with Mercury etc. - issue here is that not only merchant provider but the EMI's kind of institutions will look frequently on your accounts while getting paid to a local UAE Bank Account from Stripe or Checkout.com is a no-brainer.

Depends on the volume of your business but everything in the 20-30k$/month direction is absolutely worth it.

UAE not possible without travel if want to have things setup in the rightway.

Calculate with 8.000-10.000$ depending on your requirements.

The low budget version is the US LLC with Mercury etc. - issue here is that not only merchant provider but the EMI's kind of institutions will look frequently on your accounts while getting paid to a local UAE Bank Account from Stripe or Checkout.com is a no-brainer.

Depends on the volume of your business but everything in the 20-30k$/month direction is absolutely worth it.

Can you send me a PM to discuss this more please?

Latest Threads