Our valued sponsor

What's the best tax advise for 2022 ?

@Fred
Let's imagine I would move my center of life to e.g. Thailand and once a year in the beginning of January I would take out "old" money to live for one year from a private bank account of a bank in Dubai.

What annual costs would I have to expect in Dubai for
- a company for billing worldwide customers (SaaS for B2C and B2B)
- a private bank account
- a business account
- accounting

I would take a short vacation to Dubai twice a year.
I’d be interested in exactly the same question

Reactions: RealDude
@Fred
Let's imagine I would move my center of life to e.g. Thailand and once a year in the beginning of January I would take out "old" money to live for one year from a private bank account of a bank in Dubai.

What annual costs would I have to expect in Dubai for
- a company for billing worldwide customers (SaaS for B2C and B2B)
- a private bank account
- a business account
- accounting

I would take a short vacation to Dubai twice a year.
Dubai Setup 7-8k EUR
Dubai Maintenance 4-5k EUR

No accounting required if setup right.

Each trip I would calculate with 1k flying Emirates Economy from Bangkok and staying 5 days in a 4 Star Hotel.

There's no problem with banking at US LLC. You have many options to choose from. Mercury for example is not strictly an EMI, it is a internet bank. Their bank accounts are FDIC-insured. I know people who put 7 figures in bank accounts like Mercury.

If you really have that kind of money, paying more money to get a brick-and-mortar bank remotely is not an issue as well.
Hmm - I don't know.

You even don't have a Dedicated Account No. for International Wires - everything works with Pooled Accounts of Evolved Bank & Trust. Mercury is definitely closer to be an EMI then a Bank.

Yes you are right - spending a few more k$ you get something done with BofA etc but then again you look at the costs same as other clear 0% tax jurisdictions like UAE.

Last edited: