Our valued sponsor

Question Best way to vet legitimate, pro offshore service providers?

Same way can usually figure out which hotels or AirBnB deals are worthwhile, overpriced or terrible. I put in the name and do a google or Bing search for reviews and comments. When doing this be aware of "astroturf" or phony favorable reviews by the bad guys themselves. The real reviews may not appear till page 3 or 4. For firms or individuals I usually put in the name + Fraud? or Scam?

I need advice on setting up offshore business, bank accounts, payment processing, etc.

What's the best way to determine which providers of relevant advice and services are the most legitimate and professional?

Thanks!
I would make my research taking the below into consideration:

1. Start by seeking recommendations from colleagues, industry leaders, or professionals within your network. Personal referrals carry significant weight (at least for me).
Read reviews, testimonials and client experiences if available.

2. Make sure that they are not hiding their address and license information is provided (in case license is required)

3. Look for how long they have been in business if possible. Research their social media pages, posts etc..

4. A professional and legitimate provider will have a well-designed website, clear branding, and informative content that showcases their expertise.

5. Arrange an initial consultation or meeting to discuss your needs and assess how well the provider understands your requirements.

6. Evaluate the provider's communication. Legitimate professionals will communicate clearly and openly, addressing your questions and concerns promptly.
Legitimate companies are transparent about their pricing structure and contractual terms. Ensure there are no hidden fees or unexpected clauses.

7. A professional company/consultant should take the time to understand your unique needs and tailor their advice or services accordingly.

Good luck!

Reactions: troubled soul