Our valued sponsor

What's the renewal fee of a Seychelles offshore company?

myhand

Rothschild family member
Pro Member
Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Can you please explain to me what the renewal fee is for a Seychelles company? I don't understand why I have to pay for my company again and again!

The government charges an annual fee to maintain the company in their records and your registered agent, who providers the registered office, will charge you an annual fee for using their offices as your company address. Your registered agent may also charge you for other things, such as nominees or other maintenance fees.

Second that.. :)

Thank you for speedy reply. I see. so I have to pay the fee each year it's ok.

and the renewal fee for any offshore company Seychelles, BVI, Belize, Panama etc. is always including the government fees right?

Why does the governments's anyway charge a renewal fee?

tinex said:
Why does the governments's anyway charge a renewal fee?
It's effectively in lieu of tax revenue. The governments have costs to consider and with 0% corporate tax for IBCs, the annual fee is a way to cover their expenses.

It is also a way to identify dormant companies and strike them from the list.

Having difficulty renewing Seychelles company

We aren't able to get any help from the company who formed the Seychelles company in 2010 to pay annual fees. They are AGPI (based in Costa Rica) - anyone know what's happened to them?

If they aren't in business, can anyone recommend another who will arrange payment of fees? It's possible the company may now be truck off for non payment of fees.

Thanks

If you have full company documents and the company did not use nominee directors, you can transfer your company to a different offshore service provider.

Please note there may be late fees and penalties to be paid, most often it makes more sense to simply incorporate a new company.

Latest Threads