Our valued sponsor

What's your experience with pervesk ?

For your information Bankera and Pervesk are the same company.
Oh wow, never noticed that. They even use some of the same web assets for both of the companies.

I also just found Pervesk quite recently got fined for lack of AML/KYC compliance:
https://www.lb.lt/en/news/board-of-the-bank-of-lithuania-imposes-a-fine-of-eu0-7-million-on-company-eu0-5-million-on-its-manager

Hopefully, thats why their compliance process is stricter, but that's still seems like a red flag at least a bit.

Hopefully, thats why their compliance process is stricter, but that's still seems like a red flag at least a bit.

This is how conspiracy theories are born. :)

This is how conspiracy theories are born. :)

Oh, thanks, I missed that. As I said, if the compliance is stricter after the sanctions it might be a good indicator they are at least trying to go the right way.

Reactions: Gediminas
i wonder how much is to buy a EMI readymade licence
Budget at least a million for it.

You need to maintain the EMI's minimum capital requirements which start at 300,000 EUR but tend to go higher. On top of that, you need to show you have enough Own Funds to support your business.

Then you have all the usual running costs, such as salaries, software, insurance, licenses, and so on.

The purchase has to be approved by the relevant competent authority. You must convince them that you are a fit and proper owner of the institution.

i wonder how much is to buy a EMI readymade licence
depending the jurisdiction starting arround 100/150K till 1/3M. Normally you must to count arround the doble that the normal cost to setup one. But also depend the numbers of clients, turnover, amounts deposited, how many corresponsal banks it have, if sepa/swift, etc...
you can find financial institutions to sale on the world here DealStream | Businesses For Sale, Real Estate, Oil and Gas, More
For exemple this week deal: Banking Business For Sale in Auckland, New Zealand

You need to maintain the EMI's minimum capital requirements which start at 300,000 EUR but tend to go higher. On top of that, you need to show you have enough Own Funds to support your business.
does this apply for the entire EU or for the a particular country?

Budget at least a million for it.

Then you have all the usual running costs, such as salaries, software, insurance, licenses, and so on.

The purchase has to be approved by the relevant competent authority. You must convince them that you are a fit and proper owner of the institution.
There is actually sort of a way around it. In one conference I've heard that Globalnetint.com are offering some sort of whitelabel solution. The costs where quoted as 30000 to 50000 for the setup, and there is some profit share agreement (said they would give the details only if we sign an NDA), but supposedly they give you their core banking system, you can use their compliance team, etc. In that case you act as an EMI agent and can offer all the services they have, such as IBAN issuance and SEPA and SWIFT payments.

There is actually sort of a way around it. In one conference I've heard that Globalnetint.com are offering some sort of whitelabel solution. The costs where quoted as 30000 to 50000 for the setup, and there is some profit share agreement (said they would give the details only if we sign an NDA), but supposedly they give you their core banking system, you can use their compliance team, etc. In that case you act as an EMI agent and can offer all the services they have, such as IBAN issuance and SEPA and SWIFT payments.
The question was about buying a license. Being an EMD (E-Money Distributor) is a bit different. You are reliant on the EMI for the underlying architecture, correspondent relationships, and they can impose ultimate say-so about clients you onboard and business you conduct. It depends on what you want to achieve. Might be a good solution in some cases.

i see that perversk has sanction from bank of lithuania worth 700000 euros ? is this true ?gediminas?

This was pointed out in my previous post of this thread. They were not sanctioned, but fined, unfairly. Then the Pervesk took them to court, to fight it. And they won it, the fines were removed.

Last edited:
they have sepa not target2, they use centrolink connections , anybdy did manage open accunt with them?

Account is not that hard to open if you compare with offshore banks nowadays
I think its better if they are ''strict'' instead of other emis /processors that do not even check documents. Those are the ones that don't last, get their licenses revoked....and then you lost your assets

Also, introducer/assistance of any firm is not required at all, you simply do it alone in the website

Its just a matter of trying....

Reactions: Gediminas

Latest Threads