Our valued sponsor

What's your positive sorts on these offshore jurisdictions?

lory

Mentor Group Lifetime
Jul 31, 2020
Visit site
I'm wondering more and more what the real basis is that neither Belize, the Seychelles nor the BVI have filed for bankruptcy yet?

What do you need these jurisdictions for now that they can offer neither tax havens, privacy nor save your money?

They have to live off something, the question is, can we pin point what you can use them for otherwise? I simply have such a hard time seeing their usefulness anymore.

If it is possible to setup a bank account for a Belize company I would dare to setup a company there. My problem is to find a valid banking solution. The one that comes to my mind is of course Caye Bank Belize - but I'm not too sure if it is what I look for.

Those who were there before Panama Papers are still there. There are still billions going through there daily. BVI and Cayman have all the top 50 banks with offices there!!!!

Belize not so much but you have to remember there are a lot of uses for them with Trust, Foundation and retirement set up.

Reactions: Sir Gelato
Belize not so much but you have to remember there are a lot of uses for them with Trust, Foundation and retirement set up.
that may be very well true.

Considering the noise about company with substance it's not difficult to comply to that if you have millions on offshore accounts. It's only the small man on the floor that feel he can't manage it because of costs. This type of people may reconsider if they shouldn't just pay their taxes.

Reactions: CaptK
Considering the noise about company with substance it's not difficult to comply to that if you have millions on offshore accounts
I setup a full office in Cyprus with own address / not shared, phone, staff etc total costs 15K in setup and aprox 4500 euro every month.

Compared to my profits and the freedom not to speak about freedom in my mind, that works fine for me.

Latest Threads