Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
OffshoreSeychelles
UK Ltd with emi bank account

Where can I buy property, pay from Transferwise and provide a contract as a source of funds

If you are looking for professional assistance and information about everything that people do not write about.
Set up your Offshore Company in Seychelles
Just: Passport & Identity card, Consumption bill (unauthenticated)
We accept: Paypal | Credit card | Bitcoin

shikari

It depends on if you want to live there or simply as an investment and an address.
I have clients that bought property and rent them out bills included so they can have a utility bill in their name.
You can buy an apartment in the Marina for 100K maybe less. It will net you around 5%. You will always get Tennant's there. Most importantly you get the utility bills.
yeah an investment, an address and utility bills is what I need. Thanks for the advice.

JackAlabama

Who is going to invest 300K in some property in Thailand? I simply don't get it, how would your ROI look like?
If you have 50M+ $, then its junk change ;) and thailand has its very unique and special ways of warping your head around certain facts and calculations and clouding sound judgement.

I doubt it is that good plus you have to deal with tenants and who besides tourist can pay a decent yield anyway.
They have massive constructions with tons of empty inventory.

I would get one in Dubai Marina every day over Thailand

aquarius

Who is going to invest 300K in some property in Thailand? I simply don't get it, how would your ROI look like?
6-8% excluding price appreciation. Prices have come down quite a bit now with this Covid scam so rental yields could be higher now.

Reactions: 4br

CaptK

Nominee Company Bank Account Real Estate Passport
Mentor Group Gold
Major cities in Africa give good returns, you can pick up stuff very cheap in Nairobi, Johannesburg, Accra, Lagos, Cairo and Addis. Good returns at about 6-8% and no questions regarding funds.

Hurrymore212

Can i buy remotely?
What will be your fee?
Ofcourse you can.
All doc will be on your name and there would be some form of virtual meetings for proper clarifications.
Agency/Consultancy Charges could range btw 5% -20% of the property worth.
All depends on mutual understanding.

Last edited:

AMD

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold
It has been seen many times in Africa that people can avoid taxes in various ways. Question is how many actually want to live in Africa. I know lot's of rich people have some property there to come over holidays here and there.. but other then this...

Fast Offshore - Company Formations Since 1998
Mentor Group