Where do I file profit tax in Hong Kong?


New Member

Can anyone advise me where to file profit tax in Hong Kong?

I've got the form, the scanned form anyway. I don't want to pay the secretary because honestly, they're jerks. It's all NILL and I know how to fill it, I just don't know where to file. I've tried eTax but I don't have a tax account with them so I can't get an access code.

I've been searching online for a few hours already and apart from eTax, I can't find anything.



Building Trust
You should contact the HK tax administration and explain them your problem. They will find a solution very quickly.


hannibal the cannibal
Business Angel
Commercial Service
Can't you move the company to another agent? that may help sort your problem.


New Member
is it possible to move a HK cie with nominees service to another agent (the one I have is too greedy, more than 4.500€ per year for the accountency of the cie)