Our valued sponsor

where i can open Bank account in Dubai with Residence (Golden Visa)?

Kalabas

Jun 28, 2021
california
Visit site
Hey i thought i can easy open bank account when i got Visa. But my profit from crypto and when i came in banks they said me u shoud show documents about where u take money? Maybe anyone know any loyal bank to crypto guys in Dubai? Or maybe can help me with that? I want to transfer money to bank account from crypto or cash, but i even cant open that

Last edited:
@Fred Maybe you can answer this.

Every Bank in Dubai shows you the door if you approach them with your Crypto Cashout.

You need either a corrupt banker that rips you off in terms of % - most private bankers are - or you go with a service provider like us that shows you the 1000 ways left and right.

However we can actually only facilitate people we get the Residence Visa through Dubai Company Formation.

Every Bank in Dubai shows you the door if you approach them with your Crypto Cashout.

You need either a corrupt banker that rips you off in terms of % - most private bankers are - or you go with a service provider like us that shows you the 1000 ways left and right.

However we can actually only facilitate people we get the Residence Visa through Dubai Company Formation.
Does this visa actually have an age limit? Will people age 65+ be able to secure one as well as that age is retirement age in UAE or are they "forced" to get the retirement visa?

I already have Residence Visa , can u help me with bank account and transfer money on that account?

I already have Residence Visa , can u help me with bank account and transfer money on that account?

Please do your due diligence my friend before taking any action especially when it involves large sums. I don't want anyone accusing me of anything if something goes badly wrong.

Is there anything wrong with going with private bankers? Assuming you built the relationship and are ok with the high fees?

Latest Threads