Our valued sponsor

Question Where to register offshore company that is allowed to trade, buy, sell, hold crypto?

Educate

Pro Member
Nov 13, 2017
Visit site
Looking to register universal offshore company that will be able to do everything. Buy real estate, buy crypto, buy stocks, provide marketing services, etc... which jurisdictions are recommended for this? Preferably with no mandatory accounting and minimised taxes.

When I read your post I understand "flexible and do everything". I most problably would stay away from switzerland.

They implemented the fatf travel rule in a truly communist way and it does not look promising for freedom.

Travel Rule Spotlight: Switzerland’s Ambitious Approach - MME - AML / CTF

Looking to register universal offshore company that will be able to do everything. Buy real estate, buy crypto, buy stocks, provide marketing services, etc... which jurisdictions are recommended for this? Preferably with no mandatory accounting and minimised taxes.
E, hi. Belize is an option. No accounting and zero tax for income outside Belize. Nevis is another option that does not reveal the name of the owner on public records unlike Belize.