Our valued sponsor

Which bank should I use for high volume of transaction

polloneis

Aug 25, 2021
spain
Visit site
Hello,

I am trading with cryptocurrencies and sometimes I need to move my money from exchanges to my bank account and then send the money again to another exchange. Therefore, I'm constantly moving in and out my money from my bank account (We talk about 500k out and 500k in monthly).
I tried revolut as my intermediate for my operations, they asked me for documents to justify my movements and I sent them everything but I end up by getting my account closed.
Then I talked with a real bank from my country and I explained them what I want to do and they told me that probably the system will flag my account at some point. I'm worrying that I end up with the same situation as revolut.

I'm living in Spain. Is there any bank that you recommend me for doing this kind of operations? Do you think that with a real bank I could get my account closed even though I justify everything?

Thank you in advance!

Reactions: uplana and Marios
Hey,

Without a doubt - Bankera. It's a crypto-friendly financial institution with one of the best pricing in the market. They provide SEPA instant transfers as well.

With my help, you could have a private banking feeling, so feel free to email me and discuss it further.

P.S. forget about retail/private banks. They will be too slow, too problematic, and too costly.

I'm living in Spain. Is there any bank that you recommend me for doing this kind of operations? Do you think that with a real bank I could get my account closed even though I justify everything?

It's not a bank but have you tried Aximetria as they handle big transactions in Premium+ plan? They allow withdrawing to bank and third-parties also.

Reactions: mebuq and polloneis
Hey,

Without a doubt - Bankera. It's a crypto-friendly financial institution with one of the best pricing in the market. They provide SEPA instant transfers as well.

With my help, you could have a private banking feeling, so feel free to email me and discuss it further.

P.S. forget about retail/private banks. They will be too slow, too problematic, and too costly.
I'm very interested in Bankera as it seems to fit perfectly with my needs. I will contact you for sure, thank you very much Gediminas.

Reactions: Gediminas
Being a cryptocurrency trader, you don't necessarily need to cash-out and cash-in your cryptocurrency from/to fiat for the purpose of shifting to other exchanges. Most of the exchanges that support OTC trading are accepting cryptocurrency itself as deposit and withdrawal method. Unless you are trading cryptocurrency as CFDs, that's another point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wave! and mebuq
Fidor bank could be an option for you depending on what company and business setup you have.

Alternative I would try to cooperate with some of the existing crypto exchanges or lure what banks they may be using. Look for instant at AdvCash who they are using.

I know a money transfer institution in France that can handle it such payments. Let me know if you are interested
There are many, I know several too, which one do you have in mind?

Latest Threads