Our valued sponsor

Which Jurisdiction to Choose for Formation (cryptocurrency to fiat)?

Compo

Feb 7, 2017
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm new here and have a few questions if someone is willing to help I'd really appreciate it. So lets first get to what I'm after.

My team has received some bitcoin funds to develop blockchain related product / service. All fine here, but we'll also need to outsource some of the things to developers, pay for things in FIAT, ... and this is where offshore company would come handy. We probably won't need bank account as we'd just need to link offshore company as business entity to services that offer payment from BTC to fiat and reverse (uphold, xapo, bitwage just on top of my head).

So my question is which offshore juridistiction is the way to go and without too much complications to setup and without things like bank reference, ... we were looking into Belize / Seychelles currently, some suggested BVI, but reading this forum it got me thinking its became kind of a hassle to set it up there.

And the next one is - does anyone have a list of trustworty offshore formation companies / agents? There is so many online that its hard to choose the right one (and avoid being scammed). You can also send me a PM with references if this is something you are in-to.

TL;DR : which is easiest offshore juridistion to setup just to be used as a bussiness entity for services? Which are the most trustworty offshore company formations?

Thank you all for your responses!

Welcome aboard :)

You may already have read it here, the fastest and less complicated is a Belize corp. you only need your two documents notarized i.e. passport copy and utility bill so you are good to go. I, as many others, have used offshorecorpgroup.com (ask for Juan, tell him Auric send you from this forum) never had a single problem with them always got my companies duly incorporated!

Latest Threads