Our valued sponsor

Question Best offshore jurisdiction for high-risk industry funds?

tradingworldwide321

May 20, 2020
Visit site
Hi there

Let's say you work in a high-risk industry like finance, exactly currency exchange with regulated offshore brokers. One broker regulated in Seychelles and money kept in Australia, the other one regulated in seychelles, but the only way for deposit/withdrawals is via bitcoin.

You also are making in broker one 2 million per month, and broker two 10 million per month.

You are from South America but don't have any ties and any plans to move/live/reside/ in EU, USA, Canada, Japan, China, Russia, Dubai, Israel, UK etc... only travel there for fun and only live in South or Central America, which laws doesn't mind at all"

So, you know at any time everything can happen from brokers because temptation is pure high so you need to save your money in banks. So you have the following choices:
Cayman Islands, Panama (blacklisted) Mauritius (blacklisted),BVI, Cook Islands, Nevis, St Lucia, Switzerland(will it be?), Bahamas (blacklisted)

Where would you bank for Personal account and why? Remember you are making 12 million per month from both brokers, one payment from Australia and the other from USA (kraken payeer)

However if you want to add some jurisdiction go ahead but explain why.

Thank you

My problem with all this island states is, the banks looks not very professional. Switzerland have very professional banks, but they have now also automatic exchange of information.
But what you can check as option in Switzerland is the solution of Xapo Swiss vault. They safe in an Ex-Army-Bunker cryptos and you can manage everything via Internet.
Or you work together with Bitcoin Suisse as an investment partner

Reactions: tradingworldwide321
My problem with all this island states is, the banks looks not very professional. Switzerland have very professional banks, but they have now also automatic exchange of information.
But what you can check as option in Switzerland is the solution of Xapo Swiss vault. They safe in an Ex-Army-Bunker cryptos and you can manage everything via Internet.
Or you work together with Bitcoin Suisse as an investment partner
Thank you for the advices, well noted.

You could have made this thread as a POLL!

That said,

If you have that much money that you are able to open an account in one of the above places I would not spend my time anywhere else to try.

Both have very attractive banking facilities and both offer some sort of privacy.
Thank you sir for your advices, I will try my best with both and see what happens.
However, I already have in mind a Swiss bank where they are willing to help me taking into account my business background and they have no problems allowing high deposits as long as I always present my balance every time I deposit which is fine for me. They have a min deposit of 1k however, I surely know if I want to be allowed faster, the best I can do is deposit 100k and up.
Also, I have a banking recommendation to open a bank account in Cayman which min deposit is 6k however 10k or even 100k as well may be better.
Thank you

Latest Threads