Our valued sponsor

Which Offshore Bank Can you Trust with $1,000,000 Dollars?

sell US dollar for gold, keep gold in safe place, dnt show it to anyone, this is your REAL bank.
I agree with this. Singapore is a good jurisdiction for both banking and gold storage. BullionStar Singapore is one particular vault I like. It's physical bullion stored in a secure vault, insured, audited and can be visited personally to inspect, while being able to quickly and easily purchase or sell online. You could combine a Singapore (or other stable jurisdiction) bank for easy access to funds when needed. Bullion also has the benefit of historically keeping pace with inflation (where many offshore banks give next to no interest these days) and acts as a bit of an insurance policy in case of economic crashes etc.

Ver interesting also because they accept bitcoins.
I agree with this. Singapore is a good jurisdiction for both banking and gold storage. BullionStar Singapore is one particular vault I like. It's physical bullion stored in a secure vault, insured, audited and can be visited personally to inspect, while being able to quickly and easily purchase or sell online. You could combine a Singapore (or other stable jurisdiction) bank for easy access to funds when needed. Bullion also has the benefit of historically keeping pace with inflation (where many offshore banks give next to no interest these days) and acts as a bit of an insurance policy in case of economic crashes etc.

You mean this service Buy Gold and Silver - BullionStar Singapore the website looks like something from the early 2000 ?

Can we all register at the website and buy Gold / Silver as we go or does it require to form a Company in Singapore?
That's correct. The website is basic but it functions well. I don't know if they accept all jurisdictions but I know they have accepted several different tax haven jurisdictions and differing structures. No need for a Singapore corporation.

Reactions: diablo
You have used them yourself or you have just heared of them?

Reactions: hosaini

Latest Threads