Which SSD VPS is better to sign up with?

Grownup

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all HostingSource.com Servers/VPS plans.
Pricing is reasonable. I would say pricing is well-balanced taking into account features, resources included into the plans.

Adulthood

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I actually found Kvchosting.net via Google search and compared their services offered to providers that were highly recommended.
I selected this one because of their customer service seemed to be better than other providers according to the other comments in here.

Deepbreathe

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Give Hostingsource.com a try. For me, the most important factor in choosing a hosting provider is the quality and speed of the tech support, besides that their prices are highly competitive and I haven't had any noticeable service interruption.

kwizin

QHoster.com and legionbox.com are trustworthy companies to have a deal with.
Their customer support is prompt and fast. User Control Panel is easy to use and is up to date. Up-time is high all the time.

Machisko

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
There is the occasional downtime. But, it is minimal and has never been a major inconvenience to me.
So far Hostingsource.com have been an exceptional host. They are fast, great customer service. I have no complaints.