Our valued sponsor

Which stock exchanges can i invest through my seychelles company and avoid capital gains taxes?

I suggest you use a Cyprus-based discount broker. You can find a list of all financial entities registered with the Cysec (Cyprus Securities Exchange Commission) on the Cysec website, and as far as I know most report nothing or very little, and have no capital gains taxes. The one I've had an account with for the past four years reports nothing, holds my funds in a pooled money market fund that yields a very low interest rate, and has clear disclaimers that I'm entirely responsible for the tax side of things. Other brokers I've opened accounts with have W8-BEN declarations to fill (which withold 30% on dividends), pattern day trader rules, and some more bulls**t.

I am not entirely sure about this, but in theory, pooled funds could maybe allow you to escape CRS reporting since there is no particular account created in your name, but instead just a large investment fund managed by the broker? Someone else could confirm this.

Also don't think you're going to do anything "anonymously", they will all ask you for full documentation of all the UBOs in your entity, no way around it! ;)

Latest Threads