Which VPS would you buy and why?

Adulthood

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think.

I've been using Asvhost.com for a while now. Fantastic host and they have gone above and beyond the usual business to help get my site up and going.

Generic

I think that it is not worth to be concentrated on one provider only. I would recommend you check other providers as well. Good alternative could be kvchosting.net.

Brunoweb

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
For different package is different, according to what kind of website you want to build, the higher price is not always better, suitable is best.

I'm quite impressed by nextpointhost and their forex vps solutions - Their service is invaluable, quick, friendly and professional. Recommended.

Deepbreathe

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I've worked with over half a dozen web hosts over the last few years and I've found Asvhost.com to be the easiest to work with.
Online explanations of features and instructions are clearly written.

kwizin

VPS accounts from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com can be suitable for your needs.
Solid Hosting. Recommended due to following reasons: 1) Good support. 2) Low Prices. 3) Good server speed and up time. 4) Old /experienced company with little or no hiccups in the processes. I would highly recommend еруью

Grownup

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I initially picked Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS account for the pricing and package options and I couldn't be happier with the service they provide.
I recommend this decent web host to others.

Kashka

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
It seems to me deals from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are able to satisfy all your demands.
They have very professional and friendly support, fast network, no downtimes, cool control panel. What else do you need? Strongly recommended.

Remy

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I used SolVPS, because when you are living in a country with a high censorship, you want to access to the world web for sure, but VPN don't work all the time and features are not the same. SolVPS proposes a customisable Windows 10 virtual computer online that is running in the same way that a PC even when you are not connected. The problem is the speed to connect it, it sucks a lot and is very expensive if you opts for high speed (not so high in reality). Finally, I stopped my subscription after a few months, but I like the idea of the concept, and could return to that if they improve their service and low their prices.

Machisko

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I have been hosting my site with Canspace.ca for 3 years now. Very good web hosting.
Actually, this is THE best hosting out there. Great prices and great reliability.