Our valued sponsor

Who believes this s**t?

chipchip

Corporate Services
Business Angel
May 12, 2009
Visit site
Got hte e-mail below in my SPAM box, I couldn't resist from reading it, since it stinks to be a SCAM.

Dear Friend,

As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday.

My name is MR Wahid Adada a Crude Oil merchant in IRAN,i have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer .

It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone(not even myself)but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.

I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in Austra, cameroun, liberia,Algeria and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of fifteen million dollars $15,000,000,00 that I have with a finance/Security Company abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations.

I have set aside 10% for you and for your time.

God be with you.

MR Wahid Adada
Just wondering if you think that really someone here in this World will believe of what this bastards from Somalia or any other African country are writting?

LoL, I like your title here!

Anyway, many believe this is a true story and that they are one of the choosen once, that's why those scammers are sending e-mails like that instantly.... there is plenty of money in this!

I'm not sure about the title, think Admin should change it!

Anyway, it looks like many are believing in this and that's keep the scammers popping up.

Latest Threads