Our valued sponsor

Who has been using The Kingdom bank ?

myhand

Rothschild family member
Pro Member
Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I want to know who has been using the Kingdom Bank who also is advertising here on the forum?

Not any legitimate/proper businesses at least!
useless answer with no means of sentences. They have been around here for a half year or so, I believe that if something were wrong with them we what have seen a wave of complaints already. I don't see a single one!

Interesting that they disappeared and deleted the whole post branch after my comment :D

Added: And yes, I was trying to use their service - but couldn't make a deposit, because I have a Russian passport :) Also, their deposit options would require to use of some noname wallet service - Jeton.com or something like that with an additional commission. I had high hopes for them - sorry to see them go :(

I was registered within their system out of interest. A few days ago received an e-mail stating they're changing deposit wallets "for better security etc." and now The Kingdom Bank is no longer present on this forum...

Quite suspicious, but fully expectable - if the biggest names like Celsius, FTX and BlockFI are out of business, you can expect same or even worse to happen to a "bank" regulated in the corrupt banana republic.

And, respectively, I don't believe that "100% reserve offshore banking" bs. We've seen how it played out with EuroPacBank (60% reserves by the time of liquidation) and could be very same case here.

Reactions: cocreator
The last I heard they do not have swift capabilities for accept incoming funds (usd/euro), so you cant wire from a bank account to Kingdom Bank at this time. If want to set up a corporate account is $3000 USD -- they can receive BTC / ETH I believe, and convert into USD or EURO and swift (wire) to your bank or elsewhere.

Thank you all for your reviews, keep them coming please.

I can smell troubles already. It's a shame that they can't get their business working!

I just recently opened up an account with them including a dedicated IBAN.

I did a test transfer of 40 euros from a Canadian Wise account to the Lithuanian IBAN setup for me.

The transfer has been stuck for the last 3 business days.

I will update here as this situation develops lol.
Dear @cdoan1992 ,

Thank you for reaching out to The Kingdom Bank.

We would like to clarify that we currently provide SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) Euro IBANs only. For successful transactions, you will need to transfer your funds from a European IBAN account.

Rest assured, our dedicated Sales Manager is already on the case and will be in touch with you shortly to address this matter and guide you through the process. If you have any additional questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our dedicated support team at our Live Chat via thekingdombank.com
or
Email: [email protected]
Book a meeting: calendly.com/meetthekingdombank/hello
Telegram: The Kingdom Bank

Best regards,
The Kingdom Bank

The last I heard they do not have swift capabilities for accept incoming funds (usd/euro), so you cant wire from a bank account to Kingdom Bank at this time. If want to set up a corporate account is $3000 USD -- they can receive BTC / ETH I believe, and convert into USD or EURO and swift (wire) to your bank or elsewhere.
Dear @businessman22 ,

Thank you for your comment! We would be delighted to assist you regarding the process. Please get in touch with us at our Live Chat via thekingdombank.com
or
Email: [email protected]
Book a meeting: calendly.com/meetthekingdombank/hello
Telegram: The Kingdom Bank

Best regards,
The Kingdom Bank

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnLocke
We would like to clarify that we currently provide SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) Euro IBANs only. For successful transactions, you will need to transfer your funds from a European IBAN account.

I did receive an explanation this morning from my account rep that their dedicated IBAN is actually only for accepting SEPA Euro IBAN payments. For international payments, clients will have to use Kingdom Bank's shared/pooled IBAN.

I am in contact with Wise to get the original payment returned to me and I will attempt to make the transfer again and see how it goes this time.

Keep you all updated.

Reactions: Forester and Ness
I did receive an explanation this morning from my account rep that their dedicated IBAN is actually only for accepting SEPA Euro IBAN payments. For international payments, clients will have to use Kingdom Bank's shared/pooled IBAN.

I am in contact with Wise to get the original payment returned to me and I will attempt to make the transfer again and see how it goes this time.

Keep you all updated.

Hi all,

Update -- Kingdom Bank was able to resolve the initial test transfer I did from Wise and they provided an explanation of how this situation was resolved.

the reason is you chose 'instant transfer' however we do not have this option. that's why system couldn't match the payment. Yesterday, operation team started to investigate the case with IT team they found out that you use instant transfer, then they canceled it in our end accept the payment again then it's settled your account.

To clarify, I did use Wise's local bank transfer option which (I presume) means it's a bank within the EU but I might have used the wrong deposit method.

I am going to do another transfer from Wise this week and attempt to have it successfully cleared without any manual intervention required from either Kingdom Bank's team or Wise's team.

Keep you all updated.

Last edited:

Latest Threads