Who provides which CRS information to who?


New Member
The payment gateway is going to report my income somewhere.
But where? To the tax office where my business is registered?
Or my country of residence?
To the country where my bank is located?

The bank is going to report my account details to the government and they will put that information on a database which tax offices in my country of residence have access to (OECD)
Does this apply to personal and corporate account?


Trusted Member
Business Angel
What payment gateway? They normally don't report income.

Generally if its a trading the company they will report it to where the company is tax resident.


Trusted Member
Business Angel
The payment gateway will not report you not even EMI's will as it is right now. Real bank will report your income to your local tax office!