Our valued sponsor

Why does this service provider looks fake?

TurnedToRobot

Pro Member
Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
I came across this Dubai company formation service, searching for reliable providers and found the website to be professional.

The services they provide to form companies and Foundations in Dubai is what I'm looking for right now.

Then I saw this Key People

The link says KEY PEOPLE and up shows a old man with 2 old fashion mobile phones, a keyboard which is connected with a cable and no other KEY PEOPLE to show. This looks not very reliable to me:eek:

They mention this guy George is in business for 25 years yet he didn't bought the .COM domain but has only the .NET domain so I went to domaintools to check registration date there, it is registere in 2013 which is only 6 years old and regsitered in the Netherlands.
oneworldmideast.jpg

On top of this it says registrant country is CY which I assume is the country code for Cyprus!

My question is, has someone experience with this company? I need personal experience not something you have read in another thread or place.

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
Seems not that trustworthydoh948"" I'm not sure if I would trust them any incorporation job.

Just because they have an old picture it does not mean they are not legit! Anyway, @Martin Everson post sums it all up.

Latest Threads