Our valued sponsor

Why You Should Consider Company Formation in Delaware

fernadex

Offshore Agent
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
delaware-company-formation.jpg

Delaware Company Formation
is a great place to start your business. It is a business friendly State with laws to protect your corporation. It will offer you all that you need to get your business up and running. If you are seeking to start a business then the best thing that you should look into is incorporating your business.

A good location for your business is the first thing that one needs to search for when setting up a company and there is no better place than Delaware.Incorporating your business is a simple process that you can complete in a matter of hours. In Delaware company formation, it is necessary that the business assets should be owned by you, your associates or family members but not by the public.

This will make the registration process much simpler and you will be able to for your company in a couple of hours.Once you have decided to set up your company you will need to find a company name. You can simply search on the search engine to see whether the name is available. Then you will have to fill in the required paperwork to register your new company before you can register it as a corporation.

You will need to search for a registered agent who will be responsible for guiding your company into incorporation. The registration agent can be an attorney, a company that specializes in the process, a family member, etc. Although to for the Delaware company formation you do not have to be a Delaware resident, the agent you choose must be one who Delaware is the place the live and work.

A good registration agent should be aware of all the requirements for the registration process in Delaware company formation. They should have had previous experience in the process so that they are able to tackle easily any problems that they may come across on the way.The forms that need to be filled for the registration process can be found in the state corporate filling office. Find them and fill all the required data.

The data includes your company name, its purpose, the address of the company office and the size of the shares. Note that the registration forms need to be returned with a registration fee to the state office. You can inquire for the fee amount from the registration office in the state office. The registered office needs to be in Delaware.

This is the company office that is to handle all the required paperwork for the company.Many businesses chose Delaware because they provide a complete registration package for the incorporation. The Delaware general corporation law is the most flexible and advanced in the country. Many sophisticated investors favor Delaware in corporation and due to this, it may broaden the business opportunities. Another reason why Delaware is the top choice for many is the Delaware secretary of state and the quality judges. In general, Delaware is the best place in the United States to register your company.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing - moved to the proprietor forum :)

With the new option in Stripe.com it seems to make sense to get a Delaware company formation.. what do you think guys. Are you setting up your Delaware company by an Agent or do you go with Stripe total "atlas" package?

Reactions: JohnLocke
I own a Delaware company and will ask Stripe if they can deal with it for payment processing and bank account opening cross my fingers they can.
It should be possible to apply with Stripe even if you already have a Delaware company, as I read their terms it says nothing about it's mandatory to form the Delaware corp with Stripe.

Reactions: BelizeFinancial
Stripe seems to be the cheapest company to form Delaware companies because it's included in a package. Question is if it is the same company type as when you incorporate a Delaware offshore company with an agent.

I don't believe Delaware to be that bad but it depends on what business you are into. I had a good experience using a Delaware corp for credit Card processing purpose only. Got a tax consultantent to help me to transfer the Money out to an offshore corp. for further spendings.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Did you use the Stripe.com/atlas solution or?

Latest Threads