Our valued sponsor

Will an Offshore affect my SEO?

Luigi

Jan 18, 2017
Planet Earth
Visit site
If a website offers services to 1st world countries (USA, Japan, European countries, ....) but it belong to an offshore company will it loose SEO Ranking? Do I have to host it on a specific country? Should I omit the sites owner?

I have never seen that have any SEO impact at all! Have you read that somewhere :) ?

Build high quality links and you may see how your website ranks!

Well, that may be because they didn't do their SEO work correct. I'm almost 99% certain that with the right SEO work and the right links you rank any site regardless if the IP comes from Belize or from Germany.

I'm a member also of a very huge Blackhat Forum and have seen these type of question a hundred times there, so far there is nothing that indicates better ranking you because of the IP location nor because of the domain owner information. What matters are high quality niche links.

I had a few sites I wasn't able to rank for some years ago because of low quality links and very poor onsite SEO - I found a guy providing SAPE links and just after 2 months the site started ranking and came to spot 5 then 4 and hang with 3 - so I don't believe in such nonsense sorry :)

Reactions: Luigi